Estes | Is Estes building a new terminal in Chattanooga Tn?

Rocky Top

TB Lurker
Credits
I noticed on Google maps that the old FedEx freight terminal in Chattanooga is now listed as Estes Express and the old buildings around it have been torn down and site is being prepped for something bigger than the old FedEx yard. Just wondering. Thanks

I noticed on Google maps that the old FedEx freight terminal in Chattanooga is now listed as Estes Express and the old buildings around it have been torn down and site is being prepped for something bigger than the old FedEx yard. Just wondering. Thanks
That's a R&L now. Estes least it for about a year.
The TM likes his numbers high for a small terminal if you know what I mean

That's a R&L now. Estes least it for about a year.
The TM likes his numbers high for a small terminal if you know what I mean
R&L is in the old FedEx ground terminal. The one I'm talking about is the old Thurston and then American Freightways then FedEx freight terminal. I heard yesterday supposedly that lot is going to be a fuel stop. Estes leased the lot for Amazon but quit some months ago. Thanks for the reply. Was hoping y'all would be getting a nicer bigger place for y'alls sake.

They had 2 different drop yards that they've leased. Both for Amazon. R&l shares the building with us foods, now it's a 100 door building. Then the other location across the street has been all torn down and is a big construction site now not sure what they are building but it's not an Estes terminal. They torn down the shooters depot and the car lot behind it.
The boss man wants to remain a small terminal and the drivers don't. The boss man works hard to keep the big wigs convinced there's no need for a larger terminal, even if it means hiding trailers on the weekend before a big brass meeting

They had 2 different drop yards that they've leased. Both for Amazon. R&l shares the building with us foods, now it's a 100 door building. Then the other location across the street has been all torn down and is a big construction site now not sure what they are building but it's not an Estes terminal. They torn down the shooters depot and the car lot behind it.
The boss man wants to remain a small terminal and the drivers don't. The boss man works hard to keep the big wigs convinced there's no need for a larger terminal, even if it means hiding trailers on the weekend before a big brass meeting
Lol I hear ya. I heard yesterday the old shooters depot and all that is possibly gonna be a fuel stop maybe speedway or something idk. Just hear say.