Central Transport | is it ct getting new accounts?

outwheeler

TB Lurker
Credits
A new customer or an old one.... ct. or shipper? Made delivery receiving mgr. came out of office. Looked at a well shrink wrapped pallet.THEN mgr saw what was tape on the face of one of the ctns.
ASKED me if that was the same pallet he refused 2months ago. then he cut the wrap,took the tape off the ctn. under the hole was a scratch on the freight.... MY question to you.
IS IT SHIPPER OR CENTRAL TRANSPORT THAT SHIPPED IT OUT ?? :chairshot::chairshot:

My answer would be, Dont know I didn't deliver it 2 months ago, talk to your supplier, all I do is deliver whats on my truck.

I know???? it's ridiculous that were still even running freight, you would think the competition would have choked us out a long time ago? if it was 2006 we'd be driving tractors that are 2 yrs old , Lets throw this at the fence and see what sticks? Just say hypothetically CT was the worst carrier ever known to man and trucking.... Now hypothetically every shipper would know this..right? but they still ship with us because hypothetically we may lower our rates time to time... ? So who's fault is it ??? hypothetically every one knows how terrible CT Mangles ,Stabs, Crushes, Recoups freight..... having this knowledge why do people still go online and push {READY NOW} ???? But the thing is these things that happen on our docks happen on other freight companies docks, everyone claims on this site how pristine they're company is and things like this never happen anywhere else but CT. we get new accounts time to time just like you professional trucking companies do,

take away the chrysler and GM freight CT daily freight bills would not be very impressive. Most of the freight that Vitran carried left as soon as CT took over

I know???? it's ridiculous that were still even running freight, you would think the competition would have choked us out a long time ago? if it was 2006 we'd be driving tractors that are 2 yrs old , Lets throw this at the fence and see what sticks? Just say hypothetically CT was the worst carrier ever known to man and trucking.... Now hypothetically every shipper would know this..right? but they still ship with us because hypothetically we may lower our rates time to time... ? So who's fault is it ??? hypothetically every one knows how terrible CT Mangles ,Stabs, Crushes, Recoups freight..... having this knowledge why do people still go online and push {READY NOW} ???? But the thing is these things that happen on our docks happen on other freight companies docks, everyone claims on this site how pristine they're company is and things like this never happen anywhere else but CT. we get new accounts time to time just like you professional trucking companies do,
Heard you will start interlining with waste management

One of my old customers told me the only reason he ships with central is because he knowns the freight will get damaged. When it does, he calls up the sales rep, complains,and gets red wings tickets. Literally the only reason he ships central. Pathetic

C.T. will always stay in business, someone has to haul the garbage. C.T. is more concerned about screwing and threatening their workforce than they're worried about servicing the customer.

C.T. will always stay in business, someone has to haul the garbage. C.T. is more concerned about screwing and threatening their workforce than they're worried about servicing the customer.
When you actually go to work for a real professionally managed LTL trucking company you then truly understand what Central Transport brings to the table. They are without a doubt the lowest of the low.....To me my job is more than a pay check. To me I must have pride and a belief that my company has integrity to do the right thing. To treat their workers with respect because they know that is the only way to build a business. Some companies understand........Look at it this way....If your in a relationship with someone who is treating you in a rude and obnoxious way, you have to say, "What do I think of myself? Why have I allowed this behavior to persist?" And "Am I going to allow it to continue?"

or any non LTL company like I did
Anything beats that cesspool......I'd rather crawl through a pipe of raw sewage to freedom like Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins) in the movie "The Shawshank Redemption".....than to spend one more minute there.................Remember the old man that hung himself in that movie....Remember Red (Morgan Freeman) said he had been institutionalized and couldn't survive out of prison.....Don't let that be you....Remember Andy was innocent and so are you....That movie draws a good parallel and analogy of life at Central Transport.

If you don't think C.T. is a sorry excuse for a company, just read posts from former drivers who can tell you from experience. That was definetely the worst job I've ever had and will never go back.