FedEx Freight | Is this the way FedEx is.

sourpickle

TB Lurker
Credits
I have a friend that works the dock. And He said that he got suspended for 3 days. Because he went out side to move his brand new truck he bought closer to the front gate while he was on his 10 minute break. I can't believe that. Let me know if any of you all have done this. Our for got something back at your car or truck.

we don't have that problem
small center: parking lot is right outside the door
must depend on the center and or scm
we don't abuse it: but if you need something out of our truck, we get it....

I have a friend that works the dock. And He said that he got suspended for 3 days. Because he went out side to move his brand new truck he bought closer to the front gate while he was on his 10 minute break. I can't believe that. Let me know if any of you all have done this. Our for got something back at your car or truck.

Hey look at the bright side.
He just got 3 nice days off in the summer , don't answer the phone.

Curious, what was the reason for the suspension? I dont get it. Are you not allowed to go to your personal vehicle when on break? Just asking.

Might be he went without saying he was going, if you don't clock out they don't know you're on break, could've fired him for stealing time.

FM

There had to be more to it. when working the dock at my home center, or working the hub at another center, if i needed something from my personal vehicle, or from my co. truck, have never been questioned about going to my vehicle to get something! !

There had to be more to it.

Maybe , maybe not... I personally know innocent drivers who are only guilty of being disliked by someone on a power-trip & the authority to do exactly what has happened to this driver. It is happening more often than not nowadays..

Yea they think you are stealing something I guess.

Your right see he told me it was all about security breach. They had security there viewing the tapes out side and everything. And you know what he said that you could see a red shirt manger in back of him. And they didn't say anything to him.

Pickle, My advise would be to make different friends. The ones you've got are always getting into trouble for something.

...blowout leads to a preventable,

...guy goes to his car and gets 3 days off,

I was thinking there was another "this happened to one of my friends" stories but I'm in the middle of a movie and am too lazy to look up your previous posts. (Wife got on the phone so the movie is paused. Which is a french word meaning stopped. "Paw-u-say", it's pronounced. The movie is Vantage Point if anyone cares. No? Ok fine.)

I'm afraid you're going to be corrupted by all the negative influence at your barn.

OAF

Mommy Can I.........

At our Barn driver's are NOT to go to the driver's parking lot with out telling Management 1st.:1036316054:

well they had a preshift in richmond and told the guy"s there that they were not allowed in the parking lot if they were on the clock.i think it has alot to do with the new eye in the sky the new camera system they have installed.

just another way they can try to keep up with you the whole time you are at work.they told us we need to notify the dock stand supervisor before we can go to the bathroom this sounds like when we were in school when we needed a hall pass to be able to go to the bathroom. and all this time i thought we were grown men.

This thread is hard to believe, what will they do to you guys next? Shock collars maybe? You know invisible fence for dogs. Better yet, when they implant the chip in your neck, they could just turn on that feature. Seriously though, when I worked at fedex, no one ever had a problem with going to the parking lot, I was at 3 different terminals, and several hubs, no one said a word, I was always forgetting something.