XPO | Is this wrong of me??lol??

micro brew

TB Veteran
Credits
To make a real long story short.. I have to pay $40 per month for trash removal in my town - that is a strict limit of four bags per week and nothing big. My hottie neighbor and myself split the bill and it generally has worked out. But one big problem - pick-up is Thursday morning at like 8AM when I'm often still WORKING.

About a block up the street there is a dumpster assigned to the brand new apartments that are low income. This was another week where my trash was picked up before I was home so I took all my trash to the dumpster which I pay for. My mom said I should not do that but I disagree. I get whacked for between $500 or $600 per week in taxes and still pay for trash removal while the dirt balls I pay for up the street don't??

Alright Con-way peeps.. Whatcha think??

To make a real long story short.. I have to pay $40 per month for trash removal in my town - that is a strict limit of four bags per week and nothing big. My hottie neighbor and myself split the bill and it generally has worked out. But one big problem - pick-up is Thursday morning at like 8AM when I'm often still WORKING.

About a block up the street there is a dumpster assigned to the brand new apartments that are low income. This was another week where my trash was picked up before I was home so I took all my trash to the dumpster which I pay for. My mom said I should not do that but I disagree. I get whacked for between $500 or $600 per week in taxes and still pay for trash removal while the dirt balls I pay for up the street don't??

Jake, I agree with your mom, This is a form of stealing. What if the dumpster is full and someone from the apartments brings their trash down to your house? By the way, your town is ripping you off.

Sorry Jakebrake, I know it's a tough pill to swallow, but sometimes mom does know best. Give the hootie next door your key and ask her to take it out for you. :clap::biglaugh:

Explain this to your fac coordinator ... everyone knows conway supervisors are the most rational people on the planet ... leave earlier ... lol

Sorry Jakebrake, I know it's a tough pill to swallow, but sometimes mom does know best. Give the hootie next door your key and ask her to take it out for you. :clap::biglaugh:

Yeah, and have her make breakfast and well, might as well have her draw your bath. :thumbsup:

I think that throwing it away in a trash bin whether it is yours or not is better than throwing it alongside the road. Isn't that what some people do? Better in a bin than along a road, not saying that is what you would do but how many people out there would. Out here in the west, you can't split the bill with your neighbor, if you have an address, you have to pay. Think that isn't a bunch of crap?

i would be doing exactly the same thing your doing, bust my *** all day at work, and pay taxes some of which goes to these government sudsadized low income apartments and then i have to pay for trash? Your already paying for the L-I apartments trash through your tax dollars. lol.... my gf tells me i'm an ******* though.

the occasional trash drop at the low income apts is fine....."occasional" ....put your trash out the night before....or let the hottie do it...and you pay 70% of the bill and let her pay the other 30%

Reminds me of the time I called the school district to see if it was ok for my kids to start riding bus in the middle of the year. I was told no, I lived too close to the elem. school (3 miles away). My car was broke down and no way to get the kids to school.

Meanwhile the bus ran 3 blocks from my house at the junior high and a block from the jr high school the buses picked up low income kids from the projects. They lived closer to the elem school than my kids and they were picked up from their front door. No walking the block to the jr high school to be picked up.

My kids couldn't ride the bus. :Flame-On:

And hubby busting his :eck13: 6 days a week.

So just because someone lives in low income housing they are dirt balls? wow, you say so much when you say so little
I didn't read that into what she wrote and I even tried after you pointed out there may have been something I missed. Oh well, guess I'm not too bright.

I get whacked for between $500 or $600 per week in taxes and still pay for trash removal while the dirt balls I pay for up the street don't??

your kidding........well then who are the dirt balls then?????

your kidding........well then who are the dirt balls then?????

Um, you wrote that in what appeared to be a response to the post before yours. Sorry, but I didn't realize that to understand your post I needed to research it all of the way back to the beginning of the thread by re-reading every post.

I understand what he meant about dirtballs and low income housing...I live in chicago...Now I am not saying all of them are dirtballs but most are...and the reason I say that is because most are capable of getting a job!!!!...but why should they...here is how it works here....$80 a month rent for a 2 bedroom apartment...no gas bill...no electric bill...no water bill....no garbage bill......now in my house i pay water and sewerage that means i pay for every gallon of water that comes into the house...and for every gallon that comes into the house i pay for sewerage...so if for some reason i actually drink the water i still have to pay for disposal.....there is no reason why 3 generations are in the same apartment for all these years.....and as a landlord L I housing is the best deal around ....goverment guarantees the rent witch is 1500 a month...1420 in tax dollars and 80 from the renter and if anything is broken the goverment fixes it...its a no loss deal for the landlord....not to mention the utility bills....so in closing do what u think is right with the garbage...if its critters tearing up youre garbage...buy metal cans with lids....