Yellow | Is YELLOW about to start hiring?

GORGEOUSGEORGE

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard from a friend of mine that Yellow in ATL is about to start hiring road drivers? Is this true, because I was hired on last year on what was suppose to be a permanent spot but it never happen, I worked as a casual unil Oct. I came from a union carrier where I was permanent on city side and was trying to get on the road side but TM kept telling me he had to hire the casuals first, if so won't Yellow do this or will I have to reapply. Please somebody give me some insight I have lost a lot mentally and finacially trying to make at both of the companies (with layoffs and being casual on what I thought was going to be permanent) THANKS

I heard from a friend of mine that Yellow in ATL is about to start hiring road drivers? Is this true, because I was hired on last year on what was suppose to be a permanent spot but it never happen, I worked as a casual unil Oct. I came from a union carrier where I was permanent on city side and was trying to get on the road side but TM kept telling me he had to hire the casuals first, if so won't Yellow do this or will I have to reapply. Please somebody give me some insight I have lost a lot mentally and finacially trying to make at both of the companies (with layoffs and being casual on what I thought was going to be permanent) THANKS

The person who might have some answers and insight for you is Kennesaw Kid. Your in his back yard down there in the great state of Georgia... :shades:

sup man - sry I can't answer your question, but nice to see you in here - I think I remember you from the dock. I was the guy with the balaclava on whenever it got below 50 degerees