Holland | Is your Pension Cut Fair

TT411

TB Lurker
Credits
I am compiling a list of examples to present to the Treasury Department to show them that the Pension Cuts are not being distributed fairly across the beneficiary population. This was a rule that was required under MPRA. That and that they did not cut more than necessary. If you are retired please advise your age at retirement and your age now. How many years of service did you have and what years did you work, from what to what? (Some of your benefits were earned at 2%, not 1%). Did you retire from a contributing company? Are all of your years of service with a contributing company? If you took a early retirement did you a pay penalty? Do you know how much the penalty was? It looks like CSPF is hitting people with the maximum benefits that they can, squeezing every penny out of everybody they can and its not fair - I don't think the cuts are fair and they are not distributed equally. Please give me some examples. At the very least these cuts should be phased in over time and not hit retirees over the head all at one time