SEFL | It could be worse

imported_sabresfan

TB Lurker
Credits
I have to say that things could be a lot worse than they are right now. I'm hoping and praying that the econimsts are right and we will finally return to some positive ecomomic growth. I know right now I'm trying to save every last dollar I can because the slow season is coming. Our pay and benefits have not been reduced during this year but I'm still trying to soften the blow if anything goes up next year. This past winter was rough I'm just hoping this one is better for all of us.

I have to say that things could be a lot worse than they are right now. I'm hoping and praying that the econimsts are right and we will finally return to some positive ecomomic growth. I know right now I'm trying to save every last dollar I can because the slow season is coming. Our pay and benefits have not been reduced during this year but I'm still trying to soften the blow if anything goes up next year. This past winter was rough I'm just hoping this one is better for all of us.

I agree, but noticed ratation started again last week amungst linehaul. I heard we have changed pricing policy, not hauling at a loss anymore. Anyone else heard this? I think it is smart, but may hurt a little more this winter.