R&L | It had to happen sooner or later.....

Sorry to bump in guys. Thread needed a little Moderation. The union joke discusion branched off by Santa Clause can be picked up in the Teamster/ Non Union thread under "a joke".

Please No Personal Attacks, even in response to getting attacked.

This thread should be back ON TOPIC now.

I've called Wilmington and all they tell me is our coverage is the best in the Industry :hysterical:
If it is then there are some Drivers out there in serious trouble

HA, that is funny! When I was covered through Saia on my father's insurance, it was really good coverage. Now that I have the pleasure of being on my husband's plan I have higher co-pays for everything, thankfully my Rx meds are on the 4-dollar list though.. I do have to say I'm thankful for the coverage, otherwise I'd have to buy it through my school which is $200+ a month (and that's only for myself, God knows how much it would be for both of us)!

In today's economy businesses are looking for ways to stay profittable.... There is issues at every Company. People should be happy to work for a Company that has decent wages, health insurance that is affordable, employee resorts, and the safety that a company is thriving. If you don't like R&L and its benefits - go on down the road.... See if the grass is greener elsewhere....

In today's economy businesses are looking for ways to stay profittable.... There is issues at every Company. People should be happy to work for a Company that has decent wages, health insurance that is affordable, employee resorts, and the safety that a company is thriving. If you don't like R&L and its benefits - go on down the road.... See if the grass is greener elsewhere....

SO RIGHT:1036316054:

elvis has left the building

Hey Elvis.... Elvis died 30 years ago just like the union. But people like you still refuse to believe. Look at the union truck lines that have gone under. I sure hope your not a USF guy because your next. GOOOOOOOOD luck
finding a new union job. By the way what kind
of new car did you buy Hoffa for his birthday?????? OH by the way didnt another close the doors last week?? ALVAN!!! The union sure saved those jobs.

Hey Elvis.... Elvis died 30 years ago just like the union. But people like you still refuse to believe. Look at the union truck lines that have gone under. I sure hope your not a USF guy because your next. GOOOOOOOOD luck
of new car did you buy Hoffa for his birthday?????? OH by the way didnt another close the doors last week?? ALVAN!!! The union sure saved those jobs.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WELL PUT :beerchug:

They will probably jump your case about saying anything about the union here. Funny thing is, when ever you point out the obvious about the union, they consider it "UNION BASHING" They bash the he!! out of the non - unions, and we are supposed to just take it from them, and not say anything...:smilie_132: You are right, the union is on the way out....

let me tell yall this rl is good when i got hire by a recruiter i ask him about all the name on tthe trailer and log book he said they keep the name on the trl and log book for that purpose if union try to come in they run under one of the other name that on your check it rl tranfer net rlcarrier and on the truck

Jevic would probably still be in business if the previous owner (now owner of New Century) wouldn't have got caught cheating on his wife. Not sure, but I think he lost the company to his wife in the settlement. He then gathered his resources and started New Century.

Jevic was then purchased by Yellow and sold off to another entity who in turn ran them into the ground. It had nothing to do with being under a union/non-union company. Just some bad luck for a great company. Had some close friends work for them in the beginning before the divorce.

Jevic would probably still be in business if the previous owner (now owner of New Century) wouldn't have got caught cheating on his wife. Not sure, but I think he lost the company to his wife in the settlement. He then gathered his resources and started New Century.

Jevic was then purchased by Yellow and sold off to another entity who in turn ran them into the ground. It had nothing to do with being under a union/non-union company. Just some bad luck for a great company. Had some close friends work for them in the beginning before the divorce.

Hate to tell you that all of that is WRONG.
I know Harry and his wife and that was not what happened.:1036316054:

spammer1.jpg