Yellow | It Is What It Is .....Period!

Just remember........We didnt cause this........Zollars and his greedy cronies on the board did.......You can not blame the Union, the economy, the weather,........Sure is funny all of the other freightlines and even Abf are weathering the storm.....Zollars will affect 40,000 families who may never get a freight job when the doors are closed.......HOW CAN THIS IDIOT LIVE WITH HIMSELF?......ANSWER........HE HAS NO SOUL......Good luck to everyone.........nuff said........:TR10driving03:

The saddest part is we remember how these companies made the industry(ltl trucking) so great. The best wages, the best service, the best working conditions. Instead we have been reduced to not improving the industry in any way, shape, or form. Reduced to the point that this company cannot help the industry in any of those ways for the foreseeable future even if it survives.

Just remember........We didnt cause this........Zollars and his greedy cronies on the board did.......You can not blame the Union, the economy, the weather,........Sure is funny all of the other freightlines and even Abf are weathering the storm.....Zollars will affect 40,000 families who may never get a freight job when the doors are closed.......HOW CAN THIS IDIOT LIVE WITH HIMSELF?......ANSWER........HE HAS NO SOUL......Good luck to everyone.........nuff said........:TR10driving03:

EXACTLY!!!!....The workers of this entire Corp had nothing to do with the downfall...This JERK may now have his wish come true....Talk about a forward looking CEO....BS!!!!...

I feel sorry for all of the families that will not have a retirement now because of what has happended with the stock. He has hurt many...

Hey...when he bought roadway,new penn, holland etc...he had the take over the world mentality....it goes to show you..."dont go chasing waterfalls stay in the streams that ur used to"

nemf had that same mentality..and there struggln as well

Where"s our beloved leader OBAMA ( who you claim the dems are for the working man)? Too busy trying to pass the POS HeathCare to help out 40,000 people.

Like I always said "Never Ever Bight Off More Than You Can Chew". When my friends ask me for advice, this is what I say to them. I live cheap and within my means. I think corporations should do the same. There are plenty of other ways to destroy your competition. You don't have to go out and buy them up.

Sad part about this is Dollar Bill will lay low for a while ,then remarket himself and end up with another high paying CEO job. Maybe Ryder will take him back. This happenes over and over in the business world all the time. FACT!!!!

My question is "where are all the lovers"? Come on lovers, get on here and cheer everyone up with your rah rah rah bullshit! bill will get a better gig then this one in a heartbeat after he comes back from a nice long vacation paid for with all the yes girls 15% and pension money while you go without. bill brought down the pos union freight all by his loathsome self. Well, pos hoffa did help out a lot too. Yup, anyone with 10% brain function could see this coming. How many of you yes girls would vote no now and have at least got full pay and pension payments for a while?

My question is "where are all the lovers"? Come on lovers, get on here and cheer everyone up with your rah rah rah bullshit! bill will get a better gig then this one in a heartbeat after he comes back from a nice long vacation paid for with all the yes girls 15% and pension money while you go without. bill brought down the pos union freight all by his loathsome self. Well, pos hoffa did help out a lot too. Yup, anyone with 10% brain function could see this coming. How many of you yes girls would vote no now and have at least got full pay and pension payments for a while?
I have a positive swing to it! At least $ Bill isnt smiling in the picture. He looks more like a deer in headlights with a bunch of Bambi's running through his mind!:biglaugh:

Judging by the blank, worrisome look that D Bill is showing,
there are no more rabbits to pull from a hat. We better pray
their is, not for him, but for the rest.Swi

:biglaugh:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: oh no! You noticed that too?

I have to go pooh....:clap:::shit:::TR10driving03:
BTW, anybody got some extra yard work they need done?

:biglaugh:I'm going to enjoy the holidays with or without a job, and spend time with my family. If they are still paying me, i'll keep working for them! End of story. Merry Christmas to you and yours also.

:biglaugh:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: oh no! You noticed that too?

I have to go pooh....:clap:::shit:::TR10driving03:
BTW, anybody got some extra yard work they need done?

Oh ya I notice....That look of dispare is not because he will
be broke if he folds the company...He wont be.He knows that
he will be blamed 90% if YRC goes under.SWI

:biglaugh:I'm going to enjoy the holidays with or without a job, and spend time with my family. If they are still paying me, i'll keep working for them! End of story. Merry Christmas to you and yours also.

I here ya...Same here. I'll keep making ends meet without
YRC as I have been,keep my family happy and pray in 2010
that yrc does a 10 fold turn around. Merry Christmas to you
too.SWI

You don't give Mr. Zollars enough credit. UPS spent over 6 billion to get out of the pension fund. Lets see YRCW, no pension contributions for 18 months, (do you think YRCW will ever pay into this fund again) 15% pay cuts and also wiping out dept with the slash of his pen. I agree they should get rid of him.:biglaugh: The new year is just around the corner. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and safe and happy New Year. Good times are coming hang in there.

Ur comparing Apples to oranges.UPS is a well run company
world wide. That 6B dollar did not hurt that company in the
least bit. Yrc on the other hand.....well ur seeing how well
it was run.SWI