Its getting better!

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Things are looking up at Sysco, in the past 3 weeks I have worked pretty good, 5 days, then 4 days then this past week 5 days, I got a call at 0930 on tues, my pool day and I chose to answer the phone, glad I did, I got 6.5 hrs out of the deal!

I am really grateful that things are looking up, I still have to beg for work on wed as my bid don't run but the last 3 weeks routing has been taking care that I work and for that I'm grateful!

I just wanted to share the good news with my fellow Brothers, I didn't want to speak to soon, but I figure 3 weeks of good work warrents celebration!

I hope everyone is doing well, I'm so glad to see the light finally..."knock on wood"..I hope and pray I keep on working steady! Thanks to all of you that prayed and/or hoped for the best for me and mine.

GT

Thats good to hear gt...i hope work stays steady for you...do you work out of a drop yard?
I do, its our largest in OK, I think we have 14 drivers give or take, 3 shuttle drivers, mostly do double turns to Norman out of Tulsa, unless they one trip or get kicked out to another shuttle yard on the first trip to Norman, then they come back to Norman and pull a couple back for us.

I'm just very thankful that work is picking up, I was begining to wonder if I was going to make it without having to go elsewhere.

Thats good that your getting more work. Havent heard from you in a while. Texted u a couple of times so i was thinking u died or were in the hospital. Take care GT