ODFL | It's June it's slow I got canceled today so I'll start a 7 cpm raise rumor

Yesterday late afternoon, on I-20 between Stanton & Midland TX, witnessed 3 OD tractors being piggybacked going west. Chatter on the CB, they are for the 3 senior line haul drivers in El Paso. Names on the doors, carpet interior, fuzzy dice, etc., etc., etc.
Did they roll on reused 20 year old steelies?

Yesterday late afternoon, on I-20 between Stanton & Midland TX, witnessed 3 OD tractors being piggybacked going west. Chatter on the CB, they are for the 3 senior line haul drivers in El Paso. Names on the doors, carpet interior, fuzzy dice, etc., etc., etc.
No, no, and no again. They’re going to the newest dock to driver driver’s. After plenty of abuse then they’ll be going to the top 3 line haul driver’s and they’ll have to slip seat with some city driver. Here’s one for you, 3 driver’s not only complain and write up the same newer POS tractor that’ll derate, lose it’s power, and climb a hill at 3 mph pulling empties, but after everything is said and done Freightliner gives it a thumbs up, the shop tries to do everything to fix it, they still send it out and refuse to listen to veteran driver’s, what’s this coming too. My theory, drive it till it dies.