Central Transport | Its not pjax fault

imported_BUCKEYE1

TB Lurker
Credits
VITRANS DRIVERS WANT TO BLAME PJAX FOR EVERYTHING UNDERSTAND WHO BOUGHT WHO. PJAX IS BEING LET GO TO.We have to deal with the same stupid crap you are, if you go into and old pjax yrd its done their way old vitran their way, deal with it or quit those are your options we pjax drivers are not all happy with thing either, but quit blamin the company who got bought out, thats our job to complain about pjax they lied to us 3 years ago when they told us they would never sell. Now we are sold. We aint happy either. DEAL WITH IT

There you go again....

VITRANS DRIVERS WANT TO BLAME PJAX FOR EVERYTHING UNDERSTAND WHO BOUGHT WHO. PJAX IS BEING LET GO TO.We have to deal with the same stupid crap you are, if you go into and old pjax yrd its done their way old vitran their way, deal with it or quit those are your options we pjax drivers are not all happy with thing either, but quit blamin the company who got bought out, thats our job to complain about pjax they lied to us 3 years ago when they told us they would never sell. Now we are sold. We aint happy either. DEAL WITH IT

Vitran is going to blame Pjax and Pjax is going to blame Vitran for everything going wrong right now... Just deal with it!!

At first we thought it was pjax fault about pay cuts and whatever you could imagine, but when we got our new pay package some months back then we realized it was the new vitran making the rules. the old vitran would have probably gave us a pay raise layed off all the dockworkers and fired a hand full of tms

Vitran is going to blame Pjax and Pjax is going to blame Vitran for everything going wrong right now... Just deal with it!!

no your wrong pjax drivers are not running around crying like vitran you are always saying pjax this pjax that my point is we have been screwed long b4 this now you guys need someone to blame so no pjax is not blaming vitran we blame those lying a holes who used to own us the Hammels not vtrans

At first we thought it was pjax fault about pay cuts and whatever you could imagine, but when we got our new pay package some months back then we realized it was the new vitran making the rules. the old vitran would have probably gave us a pay raise layed off all the dockworkers and fired a hand full of tms

our pay was not as good as yours, some of us based on yrs here just got a raise to get up to close to were u guys are at we are not there our insurance changed a yr ago or so, the point i tried to make was vitran is getting u not pjax b4 the buyout in my 7 yrs here never did i see a layoff maybe a day of or so late in yr around holidays but never a layoff, vitrans buys us merges and layoffs so point was blame the right company not theWRONG DRIVERS

right, that's why i said the NEW vitran is making the rules, We lost the old vitran when they brought chris and sierra west. from what ive been hearing it is going to get worst come the first of the year

by the first of the year they will have figured out how much freight they have, what routes & runs that will be available, and last who gets the layed off (permanent seperation from employment).

You guys need to get it together. Stop the blame game. If you want to blame anyone blame the corporate a holes who did this to US

Last time I checked we all work together.

In a couple of years the only Pjax you will see will be on the trailers.

how about we work together as a team. Freight is down-----Right. Go above an ask the shipping persons u know good if they have freight that is need to move and get there damage free and take away from the the others that cut our rates. I'm sick and tired that we loose good acounts because damage on every pice of f--cking freight. Take care of it as if it was your baby. I also thought that pjax was just as big as Vitran when they bought pjax.

how about we work together as a team. Freight is down-----Right. Go above an ask the shipping persons u know good if they have freight that is need to move and get there damage free and take away from the the others that cut our rates. I'm sick and tired that we loose good acounts because damage on every pice of f--cking freight. Take care of it as if it was your baby. I also thought that pjax was just as big as Vitran when they bought pjax.

Cut your Rates!!! You Have got to be kidding me. I just saw one of your freight bills 88.8% discount!!! The freight charges were $586.00 plus fuel surcharge. After your discount it paid $71 bucks.

i got a feeling somehow me and RG27 seen same bill,but to add to it some terminals are picking freight that should have 1 skid to a bill but when it reaches the destination there is like 11 skids and no one is going back to adjust the delivery charge, this is mostly in the ohio area.

Here in Detroit I have to make atleast 2-3 calls to pitt os&d because they try to put 50 skids on a 48' trailer for p&d. I see double and triple stack skids everyday on my runs, This is just stupid **** that needs to stop. To much freight and not enough driver due to the lay off.