Yellow | it's sad

I'm still lost, what company went out... What is he talking about ? Why would anyone be happy over a company going out and men losing their jobs....I don't get it...

We will make it Happen...... Captain

ooo! it was sad when the great ship went down:smilie_132::hysterical::biglaugh::TR10driving

She is in the shipyard completing its overhaul. Ships do that from time to time if you knew anything about that. BTW she is getting ready to get underway out of the yard with a new engine that will give you a run for your $$$$$.:smilie_132:

lets just say i do'nt have any pitty for the rats that call them selfs union men and the spineless management at the "big R". bad things happen there.

So we're all horrible people cuz you couldn't cut it at Roadway, boo hooo......wanna compair paychecks???? p.s. your sig pic looks just like the stupid dog that ran under my truck last week, sleep well....

So we're all horrible people cuz you couldn't cut it at Roadway, boo hooo......wanna compair paychecks???? p.s. your sig pic looks just like the stupid dog that ran under my truck last week, sleep well....
Yeah I had a german shephard run passed me in the hammer lane and bolt right in front of my truck last week too!!!:hysterical::hysterical:

to bad your pension fund went in the craper, i'm getting mine and more then your getting and will ever get.

Too bad you make your statement based on a generalization. It's true that certain funds like Central States may have problems. But with the recent influx of UPS cash, that should be turned around soon enough. Most pensions are based on the investments they make in addition to the employer contributions made on behalf of the members, based on their hours worked. Bad investments or bad market returns have a negative result for the funds. Whereas, positive investments will have a positive return on the funds. Again, you make no specifics or document anything you are posting. I'm willing to bet you that a 701, 707, or an 807 member would beg to differ with your accusation. I'm sure there are many more locals that are not part of a regional fund that are also returning highly lucrative pension results. For the record, I belong to 707 and know of what I speak.

By the way, I like the catch phrase under your avatar. I'm just curious......is that in your own mind?:hysterical::hysterical:

to bad your pension fund went in the craper, i'm getting mine and more then your getting and will ever get.
Ok, lets compare. I can retire right now from the Western Teamsters Pension Fund. I'm fifty seven years old with twenty-seven years service with the Big R. My monthly pension check will be $3200.00 and my medical insurance will be paid for by the pension fund. What will you get?

Ok, lets compare. I can retire right now from the Western Teamsters Pension Fund. I'm fifty seven years old with twenty-seven years service with the Big R. My monthly pension check will be $3200.00 and my medical insurance will be paid for by the pension fund. What will you get?

Probably wouldn't bother him in the least.
Look at his previous posts. He claims he wouldn't take a union job if it paid $100/hour, which personally, I don't believe.
I would think it should give him an ulcer, because he will never have it anywhere near as good as we do.

carry on Brother! :1036316054: