XPO | It's True Con-way Makes Medical Change

brutus61

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello all conway drivers this is brutus61 and do not be confuse with the orginal brutus,i work here at the USA service center , my medical plan did change, from the rip off ppo to the open network plan another rip off again , the sad part was that when conway changed thier name i called Corporate and asked them yahoos if any change in any medical plans are coming, my answer was NO WELL ,they just lied to me , hmmm whats next , we out here on the west coast have 5 pto days+if we want can buy 2 option days , and no sick days , i have been with cwx for 12yrs now and getting to many miles to jump ship but if things go from worse to hell then i will go to fed ex , so any info on what the latest word advise me thank and be safe my fellow conway drivers .:rolleyes1: :wink1:

We Recently got our new Cards for the OAP plan instead of the Cigna PPO as well... I went to the doctor right after and nothing seemed to have changed... My co-pays were Identical and my out of pocket maximum was the same... Perhaps there are slight differences but I haven't seen them yet... Although I do like that they have removed the social security number from being your plan ID number...

I feel for you guys out west, with a prez. like K Hartless, hes another like the one we have here in central division