J1 Rodeo

i had my 3 little ones there and they got such a kick out of the big trucks with the beds in them. Oh yeah, also that giant black bear walking around!

c'mon gabby i think you have been in the truck looonnnngggggg enough with me i think you could have been in the rodeo or (hodeo for Howard fans) to compete whaddya think little buddy

damn gabby 1st new terminal manger now truckdriver i am telling DAVE to give you a bigger raise and a new truck :hysterical: :hysterical: wait wait i got it you little professional :butt kiss: just a little :nutkick: talk to you soon call me

Rodeo gave me a great idea...next year we can have a sales rep category. We can give scores to how many stacks of pizza we can fit in the back seat of car without making cheese shift while driving and tracing a shipment .... you get the idea...:waycool:

:funky: also drive with your knees,talk on the phone with 2 customers and the rate dept.hold your pen and paper, look in the mirror,eat your lunch in the car and do the obestacle course all at the same time :1036316054: you BIG STUD MUFFIN YOU :hysterical: :butt kiss:

rodeo

dam airbr8ks who is the bigger :butt kiss: you or your girlfriend gabby, you 2 make such a lovely couple,keep on kissin,now i know the TRUE nature of our last phone call, I hurt your girlfriends feelings BOO HOO:hysterical: :nutkick: :biglaugh:

Awwww c'mon muffin man you can't be jealous!! Can you?? Even though i talk to you on landline i will let you ride in the truck w/ me just so you can remember how the bolts are still turned here!!

And for those who WANT TO KNOW who i am all you got to do is ask me not anybody else!!!! If i wish to remain annonomys that is my choosing AND you KNOW who YOU ARE!!!