ODFL | January's rumor ??

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
November's rumor was O.D. buying AAA.
December's was Estes and O.D. merging.
Can't hardly wait to see what January's will be.

And no rumor would be complete without saying DHL looking into buying OD.

confirmed ?

And no rumor would be complete without saying DHL looking into buying OD.

You're good BillyLo.You start one,I'll say it came from an undisclosed source.That's almost a confirmed rumor.We should be politicians,running them little interns around a desk in Washington,having gratuitous sex,and getting DUI's.

I was delivering to the home office of OD and while I was trying to find the restroom I ran across Buddy M. and we sat down for a few in his office. But I am sworn to secrecy about the OD and JB Hunt merger. But you didn't get it here.

Hold

I was delivering to the home office of OD and while I was trying to find the restroom I ran across Buddy M. and we sat down for a few in his office. But I am sworn to secrecy about the OD and JB Hunt merger. But you didn't get it here.

Hold that for Feburary,we've got January covered.By the way,did Buddy say anything about O.D. buying Fancy Gap and letting driver trainees practice there ?

No that was not mentioned Mr Origonal. But someting was mentioned about Billey A. getting a suite job if he would get his hair cut. :hysterical:

No that was not mentioned Mr Origonal. But someting was mentioned about Billey A. getting a suite job if he would get his hair cut. :hysterical:

The day his sons have to help him get on that Harley his hair will still be long.To the end.

January's rumor coming true.

November's rumor was O.D. buying AAA.
December's was Estes and O.D. merging.
Can't hardly wait to see what January's will be.

January's rumor would have to be the T/L divison.It's not a rumor any more,it's coming around a little at a time.Now we're coming into February,what's it going to be this month ?

If you have seen the address of the Bismarck terminal you would find out that the former Magnum terminal is now ours and we apparently share it with a company called Bob's Pick Up and Delivery and Magnum has moved into another building according to their website.could be setting up for the move into Montana in the spring or even acquiring Bob's since Montana is their specialty.