Jeff VS Raccoon

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
Capture.md.png
On 7/9 at about 120 am a Raccoon invaded my bird house and stayed there a long time and cleaned it out so I had a plan to turn on the alarm so when it detects motion it will screech a siren and scare him off. Well it worked for a while but now he ignores the sound and its time for plan B which will be to smear vaseline and cayenne pepper on the pole he climbs... We shall see
Video 1 the invasion

Video 2 is him being scared off by alarm

Video 3 is him telling me F you and your alarm I am hungry, he actually drags another feeder on a metal hook into the bird house and munches on that .. this is war

Capture.md.png
On 7/9 at about 120 am a Raccoon invaded my bird house and stayed there a long time and cleaned it out so I had a plan to turn on the alarm so when it detects motion it will screech a siren and scare him off. Well it worked for a while but now he ignores the sound and its time for plan B which will be to smear vaseline and cayenne pepper on the pole he climbs... We shall see
Video 1 the invasion

Video 2 is him being scared off by alarm

Video 3 is him telling me F you and your alarm I am hungry, he actually drags another feeder on a metal hook into the bird house and munches on that .. this is war
I have a hand held, pest exterminator, that works by squeezing a trigger, and it releases a projectile into the invaders carcass. Works on coyotes too.

Trap the little devil and take him a few miles down the road and let him out. Be careful the critters are mean and nasty
I used to hunt em with coon dogs in my younger years, I know how ferocious they are. They have such a great sense of smell you can keep them away simply by planting mint around your house, they hate garlic and ammonia too . They can cause a lot of problems if they get in your attic

I used to hunt em with coon dogs in my younger years, I know how ferocious they are. They have such a great sense of smell you can keep them away simply by planting mint around your house, they hate garlic and ammonia too . They can cause a lot of problems if they get in your atticpu

I used to hunt em with coon dogs in my younger years, I know how ferocious they are. They have such a great sense of smell you can keep them away simply by planting mint around your house, they hate garlic and ammonia too . They can cause a lot of problems if they get in your attic
It's illegal to move them in N C because of rabies.
My wife won't let me shoot them at home, but I have 12 new ones at our country place.
I use the same Hav-a -Heart trap in your picture.
They are very destructive and did $15k damage to my friend's ductwork.

It's illegal to move them in N C because of rabies.
My wife won't let me shoot them at home, but I have 12 new ones at our country place.
I use the same Hav-a -Heart trap in your picture.
They are very destructive and did $15k damage to my friend's ductwork.
yup that is the law, looked it up this morning.. I would move one if I felt he needed to be moved though

They don't like mothballs either, I guess the moths are glad.