Jevic Files Chapter 11

who knows anymore...... you cant a straight awnser and the leaders are nowere to be found.
u r correct they are filing 11 or 7 also per phone conversation they are also using employees 401k money to survive the phone was on hold and was not put hold and heard everything they said sonds like a another enron:nutkick:

Don't Start Rumors You Can't Support

u r correct they are filing 11 or 7 also per phone conversation they are also using employees 401k money to survive the phone was on hold and was not put hold and heard everything they said sonds like a another enron:nutkick:

DON'T START //// YOU CAN'T SUPPORT AND THEY CAN NOT TOUCH THE MONEY FIRST OF ALL THE MONEY IS HELD WITH FIDELITY DONT BE A J//////

DON'T START SHLIT YOU CAN'T SUPPORT AND THEY CAN NOT TOUCH THE MONEY FIRST OF ALL THE MONEY IS HELD WITH FIDELITY DONT BE A JACKA**

per a friend still there as a road driver and the cntrl dispatch that is what he heard them discussing over the phone any one with 6years or less invested they are taking there portion back so they r runnin off of that as needed thnx for callin me a j////// but i wont stoop to your level with the name callin i see ur intelligence:butt kiss::hysterical:

Depending on what the vesting time is at Jevic, they may be able to withold a portion of your 401k money.

You would need to see what the deal is with your particular set up.

They don't "withhold" anything. Rich or poor, bankrupt or not, if you don't have 7 years in, you aren't fully vested so you don't get the entire company contribution. You ALWAYS get what you put in but only a sliding percentage of the company contribution until you're fully vested. After that, it's 100% yours.

As long as its chapter 11.Give us a little breathing room.Chapter 7 is the one that sucks.I have my load to del mon.We'll see what happens

Yes, Chapter 11 gives the company time to restructure but, with many of the major accounts gone where is the revenue going to come from. Also, with the exodus of many drivers due to the lack of confidence with the company that comes into play to.

There is supposed to be some sort of official ammouncement Mon AM by Dave G. Not sure what, but with IC's gone, looks like BK 11. I'm sure we will be delivering freight Mon AM, so lets try to keep a positive attitude if we can. I know it doesn't look good, but with all the crap that is circulating here, no wonder everbody is waiting for the shoe to drop.

Not only restructure,but gives us time on the job search.I am in Lancaster county,Pa.Gonna be REAL HARD finding something with a similar W-2.If I gotta change jobs,gonna try for local.Had enuff of the road work

Wizzard-100 J2 local

I just came back from the terminal, and I and it looks like everyone else is under a load in the morning. Worrying about what work is going to do, is like worrying about the weather. It's out of my control and yours. Think about the options.
1. we go chapter 11 (you still have a job)
2. we go chapter 13 (we are s.o.l.)
3. we get sold (you still have a job)

I like it here and I will continue to do my job for as long as they let me. I've lived through worse times.

I just came back from the terminal, and I and it looks like everyone else is under a load in the morning. Worrying about what work is going to do, is like worrying about the weather. It's out of my control and yours. Think about the options.
1. we go chapter 11 (you still have a job)
2. we go chapter 13 (we are s.o.l.)
3. we get sold (you still have a job)

I like it here and I will continue to do my job for as long as they let me. I've lived through worse times.

Actually....Chapter 7(We are S.O.L)...Chapter 13 allows a debtor to keep property and pay debts over time, usually three to five years.

wizzard-100 J2 local a.k.a. AL

Well thanks to sun capitol we are all S.O.L.
It's been a great 10 years. To ALL the friends I've made, I wish all of you the best of luck in your new job search. It was a great place to work.

Al

it was a matter of time sun capital is known for such actions hell i've been here 13yrs just no upper mgnt would talk to us to get Jevic straight so Jevic is done