XPO | John Deere

He’s not even worried about the stock price any more. They are keeping the doors open until they can sell off the business units.
Jacobs gets peanuts in a sell off. Debt level is to high for that kind of payoff. Stock growth is his only pay day. Sell off is not the objective and never has been even from the start. He uses OPM .
The roll up plan failed. He is desperately trying to increase share price.

John deere is junk freight anyway.
What is good freight? We destroy everything.

What the problem is there is “ no effective management” … no pilot in the wheelhouse. The people who knew the freight business were fired because they saw the truth and they got in the way. Doing the right thing gets in the way of low having the lowest o/r .

Jacobs gets peanuts in a sell off. Debt level is to high for that kind of payoff. Stock growth is his only pay day. Sell off is not the objective and never has been even from the start. He uses OPM .
The roll up plan failed. He is desperately trying to increase share price.

Sure. Sure. Sell off is not the objective. But he split the company. That wasn’t the objective. And he is selling of the business units. Not the objective either. He sold off a massive amount of stock. Not the objective AND doesn’t increase stock price.

Jacobs failed. The investors turned on him. The board of directors turned on him. They are actively trying to remove him from his own company.

You gotta be smoking some nasty crap to think there is going to be a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow. He is taking the money out the company every chance he gets.

I love the way they rebranded GXO in such a way as to have nothing to do with XPO. They are making sure there is a clear distinction.

At every job I was on, whether road or P&D, I took time to stop and enjoy a meal and usually with some banter with other drivers. The job can be enjoyable if you handle it right.
Geez, I would have thought by now you would have had a show on the Food Network! :lmao:

This is no surprise losing this account to OD. Talked to a driver out of the York Pa barn and he said they lost the Harley Davidson account a few years ago to OD. Said it was around a $9 million a year account. Said we lost it because we couldn't meet the deliver times. If it was a 2 day lane they wanted in there yard in the two day time frame. He said it was all drop loads as many as 3 to 5 53' trailer per day.
The real kick in the azz was OD rates were higher then ours