Holland | Joliet Layoff

JoLoCo

TB Lurker
Credits
Guess it's a numbers game. FYI JOliet layed off 1 local. Pretty ubsurd seeing they couldn't find any applicants for the casual jobs last week.

JO layed off

Guess it's a numbers game. FYI JOliet layed off 1 local. Pretty ubsurd seeing they couldn't find any applicants for the casual jobs last week.

Hey,JoLoCo, are you sure about that,? I hear JO has a drawer full of appls.
for casuals, and they can't hire unless all the people are back./
Are you linehaul or local?

What casual jobs? I hear people talking about that, but have yet to see 1 ad posted anywhere for a casual. I know, I know, there is somebody who knows somebody who said there was an ad, but lets see it.

Hey Lumper I got the info from a reliable source, only one app since putting the job online. As for where online go to the USF sight then careers, then Holland. Look at the Jun. 24 date. The link is Jo but for some reason says Bollingbrook. Have a great day. Shalom ****** !!:smilie_132:

Hey Lumper what you do see those apps in the drawer when you were under the TMs desk. Maybe your new name should be slurpersam. All apps have to be done online no more walk in allowed.

Hey JoLoCo, I hope your reliable source is not TL or any of those other Einsteins, you seem to be in the know, who got layed off, initials only please. Shalom to you too bro.