Estes | Jr From Dallas Tx

roadmann

TB Lurker
Credits
heard that JR is going to be in houston tx on 05/01/07 to start laying off drivers anyone else here of this? that is what the city dispatcher keith told the drivers on 04/26/07.said estes is losing alot of customers.keith told the city guys things are getting bad.

No rumor like that in Dallas.....heard they
were going to send supervisors to cover, but
that was it......no layoffs....

Here at indy we are back over $110,000 a day outbound. We are so busy. We are the guys going in and undercutting everyone else right now, not to mention we have 30 trailers spotted at Dollar General, and they will not give them back. Attn: Upper Management please get us some trailers so we can do something besides sit and wait around on MTY trailers.

+ we need dock help on the weekend BIG TIME

i would have did some dock time this past weekend but i had something going on...

think ill put in some hours coming this weekend. oh wait...think i have something to do...

We be jammin out here on the eastern shore.I would really like to hear from Richmond if we have put a dent in that 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 a day we was losin.

I have a feeling there will not be any raises this year. With all this " you are lucky to have a job ". I have been wondering if this moto is coming from Richmond? I wouldnt think our company would keep drivers that where lucky to have a job, but would they keep management that where lucky to have a job?

Could it be that they are LIARS? These company leaders would make a great new bunch in washington to finish off this country.They are'nt losing money,they just want more & more to put in their pocket.