Yellow | Just decertify!!!!

newpenn107, you can blame our inability to further gain membership because of todays economy, reduction in pay/pen but be for real .. time must have passed me by, I just don't remember the last carrier big or small we got to sign cards and be party to OUR contract. So guess what, instead of making our contract STRONGER with more carriers part of the NMFA ( like back in the day ) the number remains TWO !! Say what you want, blame who you want, but the reality is without more companies being part of the NMFA it's left up to us to save what we fought for and what we have which is still superior to the nons but I guess there buck an hour out does our total package ... and there job security is AT WILL my friend, mine is still Union !!

John, why do you feel the need to put people down that disagree with you? Must be that little man complex I heard about. You have no idea what a road driver does. You have never been one. But it is easy to condem what you dont know.As mentioned before , how is a no vote going to save our pension ? Convince me . Im open for suggestions. You must be brighter than me to figure that out. Your buddy Bob says he has a great job and he might, but are there 1600 of them for all of us. I know I can get a job buts its not about me or any other individual. This is about 1600 TEAMSTER jobs and the familys that depend on them. This is not a NP issue it is YRC that created this disaster. How are you going to teach them a lesson by closing NP. Maybe you can explain this to me too. Like I said before call me, lets have lunch, I would like to see you!

These personal attacks need to stop, including me. We should be able to voice our opinions and even debate without ridicule. We all have our opinions and should be able to voice them. I know I took the attack on road drivers personally. IF HAVE NOT DONE DONT CONDEM IT!

One of two thing are going to happen #1 they are going to get the dream contract they have been praying for since 1994 that we all went out for 28 days or #2 they close the doors and pass it off to the radio gods Limbaugh and his elk that the Teamsters killed an other great American company poisoning the general public why its wrong to be union. Just my thoughts but I see this thought as a reality .:sadwavey:

if anything New Penn will be decertified in a no vote..you still don't know who you're dealing with

If the warnings of company shutdown were just from the company I would assume they were bluffing. But they are also coming from the union negotiators , therefore you have to assume they are the real deal.