Reddaway | Just one more !!

RETL84

TB Lurker
Credits
Well i am VERY VERY Excited. today we were told about a (new) program called ? you guessed it ! JUST ONE MORE !!!! the way it works is when your making pu's if you pu one more shipment than was dispatched to you you will get a TOKEN of some sort. When enough TOKENS are accumulated YOU my friends can REDEEM them for USF GEAR !!!!!! straight out of the company STORE !! I know what your thinking ! I wear their BRAND ALL week i want it on my time TOO. W E L L !! if. and i say if. you Work REAL hard you TOO may one day have your VERY own USF Tee shirt !! Good luck and go get-um Boys!! the freight is sure to ROLL in now! Sure beats some over paid salesman doing it! We can get-r-done in OUR spare time!

Well i am VERY VERY Excited. today we were told about a (new) program called ? you guessed it ! JUST ONE MORE !!!! the way it works is when your making pu's if you pu one more shipment than was dispatched to you you will get a TOKEN of some sort. When enough TOKENS are accumulated YOU my friends can REDEEM them for USF GEAR !!!!!! straight out of the company STORE !! I know what your thinking ! I wear their BRAND ALL week i want it on my time TOO. W E L L !! if. and i say if. you Work REAL hard you TOO may one day have your VERY own USF Tee shirt !! Good luck and go get-um Boys!! the freight is sure to ROLL in now! Sure beats some over paid salesman doing it! We can get-r-done in OUR spare time!

The only time I ever saw this work, is on a Friday afternoon at quitting time and you show up late and find out other carriers are late too. Shipper, who makes minimum wage and has a hot date later can`t be bothered to hang around. You ask, " Hey , how about the rest of your freight"? "Go ahead and take it, I`m out of here"!Case closed!:smilie_132:

I heard about this one. We should all be cheering....A token for your time to buy their stuff.........Classic..........

:yawn::gathering::biglaugh:

Copy that

Hate to burst your bubble but there's another LTL company out there that eats your lunch, who's been doing this and has had this program 10 fold for over a year. Good grief. Nothing worse than a bad copy.

Hate to burst the other LTL company that has had this in place for years. Yellow did this years ago too when times were ruff. Like all of the rest of their programs they just fade away along with the color of the faded uniforms

Hate to burst your bubble but there's another LTL company out there that eats your lunch, who's been doing this and has had this program 10 fold for over a year. Good grief. Nothing worse than a bad copy.

I remember when the original CF, (Consolidated Freight) used to do it way back when. I guess you're talking about Conway currently, where do you think Conway got the ideal from? I don't know who you work for, but it just sounds like a Conway way of thinking here. Am I right? :hide: Every company tries it best to commandeer, acquire or just plain out and out steal any business it can, from its competitors. Thats the name of the game, win at all costs, thats just good business. But please don't try to come here and spread your :BS:.

P.S.
Maybe I didn't understand what you meant by your last comment? :Poke:

Nothing worse than a bad copy.

You were talking about Conway coping Consolidated Freight, right? :nutkick: