Yellow | Just Vote No Again!

816cliff

TB Lurker
Credits
How many times does Someone have to lie to You, before They become a Liar. We all have fears and family situations. One thing I never have done is comprimise My principles. I carry a card for many reasons, one of which is to be respected by My employer. How can anyone fall for this pack of lies that Welch and His bunch are trying to sell to Our members? These overpaid, mis-managing, incompetent group of individuals are once again trying to reach into our pockets to pay for the past and current mis-steps by uppper mangement. No garranty of anything. I will however garranty that if this proposal passes, They will be back once again before the expiration of the second extension with the same old song and dance. Give Us what We want or We'll close the doors. Am I scared? You bet! If the brave men who built this union hadn't taken a chance and stood up some time back, We wouldn't have had anything for Them to want back in the first place. If We keep giving, They're going to keep taking. Merry Christmas and God Bless! P.S. Vote No!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: