R&L | just wondering???

mothertrucker28

TB Lurker
Credits
When business picks back up again will they call back the drivers that have been layed off? If they do call them back do you guys think that they will try to bring them back as paramount drivers???

dont have any idea. like every one else, who knows what direction they will go in. still doing our job, hoping for the best.all we can go on is we have all seen these experiments before they try for a while, and decide it isnt working. i feel it will really hit the fan when they try to force the paramount trucks out in the bad winter weather, and are informed they dont make the payment,so they dont decide when the load goes.that might keep some of us working thru the winter. i personally would not come back as a paramount driver,as i would have been willing to work with concessions if they had asked, but not if they want to transform me from one to the other.

When business picks back up again will they call back the drivers that have been layed off? If they do call them back do you guys think that they will try to bring them back as paramount drivers???

No,they should be R&L drivers if thats what they were hired as.They would have to be fired and rehired to become Paramount drivers unless they already were in which case they would of coarse come back as Paramount drivers.It really is difficult to say for certain however because we never had layoffs before.