Yellow | K>K> lost all respect what little i had.. this last month with his comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

cellblock309

TB Regular
Credits
Quote Originally Posted by Kennesaw Kid View Post

I thought it was 26,000?

Anyway, IF this BS does pass...please take advantage of our insurance and go to your doctor as often as you need too and stop worrying about your job....that makes you look for comfort food, and that makes you overweight...Happy New Year....KK

k k never really liked you and the last month all your smart ass remarks .just shows I was right................. I really find you to be a joke and you where a union leader wow really no wonder are union is so bad guys like you in office .................... if your so pissed of which is obvious the last month........................ man up................. and quite....................................... and leave go some where else and be happy and make more money .....you have a choice.................................... people who have voted yes know there isn't anything better, and have lots of other reasons to vote yes..........................

also tired of all you no haters on here................................ agree to disagree with out your smart ass remarks that all you no voters calling the yes voters names like no balls etc etc maybe have some balls and quite get a better job that's why I came here 20 years ago I look all the time for better haven't found it in 20 years

about time to stay off this board tired of the hate and nasty comments by the no voters guys...........................

best of luck in the future what ever it holds and either way the company wins with a yes or no vote not going to explain ....they will win either way

the union has been dying a long slow death ,the pension is going to go away sadly your union leadership has know this for a long time
to all the retired guys good luck with pension........... once pension reform hits next year I hope it doesn't hurt to bad I know ill never see a pension and I have almost 20 years........I try to stay on top of this issue and right letters when the time comes but are majority of members cant even vote in an election so they wont be much help............. it will be gone so enjoy it while its here cause 2014 may be bad news for your wallet

happy new year best of luck no more posts thanks to the guys who post facts sec filings ,union, stuff to try to educate people that's what I tried to do thou sometimes it was my opinion, what may happen sometimes to open a friendly discussion and thoughts

best of luck in 2014

I thought it was 26,000?

Anyway, IF this BS does pass...please take advantage of our insurance and go to your doctor as often as you need too and stop worrying about your job....that makes you look for comfort food, and that makes you overweight...Happy New Year....KK

Just an honest statement...take care of your health....quit worrying...the stress in this jobs makes you eat things you should not...and it ruins your health....I'm I missing something here?
The poster did not seem to respond in a negative way to me....so why should you?....KK

k k never really liked you and the last month all your smart ass remarks .just shows I was right................. I really find you to be a joke and you where a union leader wow really no wonder are union is so bad guys like you in office .................... if your so pissed of which is obvious the last month........................ man up................. and quite....................................... and leave go some where else and be happy and make more money .....you have a choice.................................... people who have voted yes know there isn't anything better, and have lots of other reasons to vote yes..........................

also tired of all you no haters on here................................ agree to disagree with out your smart ass remarks that all you no voters calling the yes voters names like no balls etc etc maybe have some balls and quite get a better job that's why I came here 20 years ago I look all the time for better haven't found it in 20 years

about time to stay off this board tired of the hate and nasty comments by the no voters guys

Just because I am a Mod, does not mean I have my opinion about all this BS...but I will call it BS when I see it...I work with good friends who are voting no too, but that is their opinion and I respect that...can't speak of others on here, but the flag was still flying when I looked out the window this morning and will speak my mind as long as I can still remember what is in it.....See ya later when you feel better....KK

I thought it was 26,000?

Just an honest statement...take care of your health....quit worrying...the stress in this jobs makes you eat things you should not...and it ruins your health....I'm I missing something here?
The poster did not seem to respond in a negative way to me....so why should you?....KK

about time to stay off this board tired of the hate and nasty comments by the no voters guys

Just because I am a Mod, does not mean I have my opinion about all this BS...but I will call it BS when I see it...I work with good friends who are voting no too, but that is their opinion and I respect that...can't speak of others on here, but the flag was still flying when I looked out the window this morning and will speak my mind as long as I can still remember what is in it.....See ya later when you feel better....KK

Brothers and Sisters this is just the thing Management thrives on. Its a stressful time for each and everyone of us. Whether we vote yes or no that is totally up to the individual. Although my vote was No. I haven't walked in anyone's shoes that may elect to vote yes. In the End whether we Stand or Fall its how we Stood that matters. But as sure as the Sun sets and rises You can bet Management loves to stir the pot.

TFF 309
I never did agree with KK in the past but find it refreshing that someone connected with this POS union speaks the truth. Don't let the door hit ya 309

I thought it was 26,000?

about time to stay off this board tired of the hate and nasty comments by the no voters guys...........................

best of luck in the future what ever it holds and either way the company wins with a yes or no vote not going to explain ....they will win either way

the union has been dying a long slow death ,the pension is going to go away sadly your union leadership has know this for a long time
to all the retired guys good luck with pension........... once pension reform hits next year I hope it doesn't hurt to bad I know ill never see a pension and I have almost 20 years........I try to stay on top of this issue and right letters when the time comes but are majority of members cant even vote in an election so they wont be much help............. it will be gone so enjoy it while its here cause 2014 may be bad news for your wallet

happy new year best of luck no more posts thanks to the guys who post facts sec filings ,union, stuff to try to educate people that's what I tried to do thou sometimes it was my opinion, what may happen sometimes to open a friendly discussion and thoughts

best of luck in 2014
All the no haters? When you sober up you should re read your posts, and those of triplex. It seems like you two are into bashing anyone that disagrees with you and make derogatory comments the first chance you get. Get real, just because some one doesn't agree with your interpretations of the facts you present doesn't mean that they are with out a voice or conscience. Why do you call yourself cellblock309 when you are no longer at that barn? Now how much time have you spent trying to help the membership when you never go to the meetings or volunteering to help in promoting the union? When was the last time you filed a grievance that would make you no money but would help bring back work? At least K K has helped people in this union and not only looked out for him self. If you've been looking for a better job for 20 years and haven't found one then you might look in the mirror for the problem.:Violin:

Brothers and Sisters this is just the thing Management thrives on. Its a stressful time for each and everyone of us. Whether we vote yes or no that is totally up to the individual. Although my vote was No. I haven't walked in anyone's shoes that may elect to vote yes. In the End whether we Stand or Fall its how we Stood that matters. But as sure as the Sun sets and rises You can bet Management loves to stir the pot.
And I LOVE giving management the ROD.

The biggest thing I like about KK is the fact that he is one of the few that gets the facts BEFORE he posts or lets you know if it "is just what he has heard" I know we don't see eye to eye on a few things in regards to the Union but KK strikes me as a guy that truly cares about the membership and what is going on. Keep it up KK your passion for what you do is evident.

KK is ok in my book.Dont matter if we agreed or not, he always kept the debate civil. cellblock you need to lay off the stupid sauce.

I thought it was 26,000?

best of luck in 2014

Why is it that the first response to someone who disagrees with what's going on is to quit(yes, the word is quit...not quite). Why can't we just stand up for ourselves and fight back. Just look at the Duck Dynasty fiasco. I have never watched a single episode, but joined the cause because I believe in our freedom of speech and to get the father reinstated. It was accomplished because people banned together for a cause. That is all we "NO" voters are trying to do. I find it hard to believe that you agree with everything that is going on in this country. Should you be told, that if you don't like it, move to a different country. If it's something that you feel strong enough about, you try to get it changed. I'm tired of the "I'm just glad to have a job," mentality. Nobody has yet to give me a good enough reason to vote for this crap. We have become a doormat for this company, and the "NO" voters are just tired of it.:452::452::452:

I wonder how the new roof is holding up with all this snow?
Roof good, ballot count there 1/8/14.

I like KK's new and improved attitude towards our ******. We have all been had including us at ABF.

Ya like its that hard to make another screename if he dosent have a few already. If i truly was sick of this place then all you do is leave and dont anounce it like i have done to other sites, not post it and then probably see what people will say. Erase everything and go, i have a good feeling hes not gone. Just wants attention again....

The stress level is reaching an all time high. Many are handeling it just fine some are not. Try to not push anybody over the edge. It's all going work out no matter how things go. I'm talking to you hourly guys. Everyone knows a lots riding on this vote, Try to stay on the high the road. Good Luck To All.

Status
Not open for further replies.