Yellow | K>K> lost all respect what little i had.. this last month with his comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only salary employees getting stressed out. Lots of $15-18hr jobs out there, not many 70-100k cake jobs :smile:

The stress level is reaching an all time high. Many are handeling it just fine some are not. Try to not push anybody over the edge. It's all going work out no matter how things go. I'm talking to you hourly guys. Everyone knows a lots riding on this vote, Try to stay on the high the road. Good Luck To All.

When you have someone in a top executive position call you personally on the phone to discuss a certain interview in an industry magazine.You are really doing something.Cheers to KK

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

it is a shame but they don't get it
if we stood united before all this started , rather then divided as we do today.
I do note believe the management of YRCW would have even tried to propose this sham of an MOU.

But the reality is that the company is well aware of the deep division among the rank and file.
there is a good number of members who do not follow the contract we have now, probably have not opened up their books since they got it.
A good percentage of the former yellow and roadway employees always blaming the other for how bad it is. While claiming (my company was better then yours) before the merger.
The haters have always been around ,, and now they think that by verbally beating down any member who does not agree to their side they will shame them into giving into their propaganda
.Paper Rambos that's all they are,

And the company loves them ,because they can play them like a fiddle putty in our hands.

Vote which ever way you think is right,,,,,BUT DO VOTE!!!!! PLEASE

When this Yankee from Allentown sees a rebel leader taking an about face on this vote.........I raise an eyebrow and wonder what is going on with suspicion.No doubt about it.

Many union and nonunion companies have left here for the South and bluff calling left years ago. If they say their gonna leave for the South or close......they will. Our numbers are too low and it don't matter if their lying or hiding cash. The name of the game is serve the market or serve the employees....serving employees left town under Reagan. The market wants free shipping and we stall that. If they say their gonna close they will. Unionbbusting gains them more than saving us.
Hold the numbers together and their is still hope to turn the tables. Fold and freight as a way to pay bills is done IMO. 6000 ABF guys can't keep pay up alone.

When this Yankee from Allentown sees a rebel leader taking an about face on this vote.........I raise an eyebrow and wonder what is going on with suspicion.No doubt about it.
Speaking of an about face...

Speaking of an about face...
My stance when the rumours started circulating changed when the union officials told me that a no would mean no refinance and bankruptcy will be filed.Lights out. I've seen enough close to believe there's a bluff. Wall street will love us gone and that's fact. At first when I heard that the union doesn't recommend the offer I thought maybe they had a plan b. Times up there isn't. I was no deal with anger at first......but there's no better jobs and the numbers are too important to play games and risk totally wrecking the industry wages as opposed to doing it piecemeal with time to maybe change thins...Hope is lost without these numbers.

So you believed the union official's? Sweet. That's why I voted NO. At least the first consession's I thought the company VP was gonna cry. Bring in a union official this time to put the icing on the cake. Too bad for all the unanswered questions from both parties, or maybe I would have believed it.

My stance when the rumours started circulating changed when the union officials told me that a no would mean no refinance and bankruptcy will be filed.Lights out. I've seen enough close to believe there's a bluff. Wall street will love us gone and that's fact. At first when I heard that the union doesn't recommend the offer I thought maybe they had a plan b. Times up there isn't. I was no deal with anger at first......but there's no better jobs and the numbers are too important to play games and risk totally wrecking the industry wages as opposed to doing it piecemeal with time to maybe change thins...Hope is lost without these numbers.

So you believed the union official's? Sweet. That's why I voted NO. At least the first consession's I thought the company VP was gonna cry. Bring in a union official this time to put the icing on the cake. Too bad for all the unanswered questions from both parties, or maybe I would have believed it.
Yeah. Believe it or not I did. They are who we deal with in grievance hearings and everything else.
Who do you think I should believe?
Dear Abby????
They are supposed to be our backup. If we don't have their backup, whose backup do we have?
FedEx Smith's????
Or guys on the internet pretending to be million dollar stock traders or pro private eyes?

Dz
Yeah. Believe it or not I did. They are who we deal with in grievance hearings and everything else.
Who do you think I should believe?
Dear Abby????
They are supposed to be our backup. If we don't have their backup, whose backup do we have?
FedEx Smith's????
Or guys on the internet pretending to be million dollar stock traders or pro private eyes?

Whoever you believe Whether you stand for or against, and if you voted Yes or No. In the End let the Votes be counted and the numbers Stand. My one vote I doubt will be the game changer.But at least I voted and my vote said. No

:guiness:

AW BUMMER !!, I was hopeing to come to Chicago, to see you in the cosmetic department for women, handing out free samples and putting makeup on women. It may have found you a rich woman to take care of you in your time of need. :hysterical:

Absolutely! How else could I touch so many women and not get in trouble for it? :LMAO:

Sad part is it all comes down to who you think is telling you the truth, wouldn't it have been nice of we could actually see the real numbers and get a believable explanation on why the debt has not been yrcw main goal, quite honestly I believe they want to close and blame it on the union then as there shutting down the doors they will find some stash of cash somewhere in some hidden account and give themselves bonuses for doing such a great job closing the doors, sounds like a plot for a really bad movie doesn't it

Status
Not open for further replies.