Yellow | Keep this member in your prayers

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
From KK

Guys.....I received this from Steve Outain's wife....he is a longtime CF driver who finished up at Yellow and had to retire because of his health. He will not be here much longer....he is park5969 on the boards..can we put this info on the YRC board?.it is obvious she is reaching out to his old trucking and internet buddies out there in his final days.......KK

I found you all in Steve's email address book!

I am writing on behalf of Steve.

Steve is in bad shape with his cancer.

His liver is 90% full of cancer at this writing, mass in the main muscle that goes through the buttock down the leg. Has to use both hands to pick up his right leg and is on crutches. He is on 2 strengths of morphine for the pain.

Steve is here at home with me and we have hospice coming out now. They started this past week. You can email me at [email protected] please put Steve in the subject. Steve did two rounds of chemo and said that was it for him. He has lots of radiation to shrink the tumors in other spots.

I would ask you to call him, but most of the time he is sleeping or just not real coherent. Pray that God takes Steve home without much more pain. I love this Man enough to let him go!!

Our address here if anyone wants to send him card.

Steve Outain
690 N. Miller St
Waverly, Il. 62692

Steve will be 60 on April 6th. Carol

I am out of CVE

I am out of CVE but we may have passed eachother and I may have said hi or something. I will be happy to email a fellow trucking friend and think of him in prayer.

my thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. i lost my mom in 2007 from cancer and its the worst thing in the world. i wouldnt wish it upon any of my worst enemies. only thing that helps a bit is the belief that there is something better out there.

Just got this e-mail from Steve's wife carol....you do make a difference for him!....Kk

"Jimi,thank you so much.
Cards and emails have been coming in.
Steve smiles when he reads the printouts I make of the emails.
Cards I have taped on the kitchen wall.
We are having his 60th Birthday party here today!
I am so hoping today will be a good day for Steve.
Thanks To Everyone. Carol "

Just got this e-mail from Steve's wife carol....you do make a difference for him!....Kk

"Jimi,thank you so much.
Cards and emails have been coming in.
Steve smiles when he reads the printouts I make of the emails.
Cards I have taped on the kitchen wall.
We are having his 60th Birthday party here today!
I am so hoping today will be a good day for Steve.
Thanks To Everyone. Carol "

KK...that is inspiring...I know that the Good Lord is blessing Steve and his family and all of us too! Happy Birthday Steve! :birthday::guiness::party-smiley-017: