Kid Crawls under A Moving Train

You just can't fix stupid !!!! & world is over populated anyway & nature's way of culling the herd of stupid people !!!

I gave a few goes at hopping slow moving (5-20 mph) freight trains between ages 13-21. I NEVER laid down between the tracks even when no train was evident.
Canada must not have low push bars on their Locomotives/Engine Cars, otherwise most likely the video would have portrayed a bloody mess.

I ONCE, a little before night time, put a shopping cart on a Amtrak line (trains through there averaged around 60 mph) and the cart was splintered as well embedded in the wooden ties for about 1/4 mile, not including the parts that went in other directions. That area was NOT in a residential zone.

Checked some other Train video titles about people doing incredibly STUPID stuff yet the videos of suicides, I failed to watch.
There is one about some tosser who became wedged between a deck and a subway train in Japan and another from Texas about a guy who worked at a Train yard and got caught between two axles and cut in half and LIVED.
Then there's this dead head:

IT IS ILLEGAL TO HOP A RIDE ON FREIGHT AND OTHER TRAINS!!!
Darwin Awards are usually NOT offered.

CRUNCHES!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well, his friend said "it 's awesome though"

why is it anyone that operates the camera thinks things are more awesome then the person doing the stunt..??

When I was younger we had an area where we could stand close to the railroad tracks and watch trains go by. We'd take our girlfriends there. Actually, it was kind of romanic.

That's as bad as that dumb Canadian kid that posted the video of him getting kicked in the head by the train engineer.

When I was younger we had an area where we could stand close to the railroad tracks and watch trains go by. We'd take our girlfriends there. Actually, it was kind of romanic.

I remember putting coins on the train tracks and picking them up after they were flattened