FedEx Freight | Kinda like..

cingirl

TB Lurker
Credits
Working at fedex without a union is like being a battered spouse they beat you up buy you a gift tell you everything is going to be alright and then you wait for the next beating you know its coming you just dont know when get protected join the union
Congratulations to NEWARK

Rather than leaving the abusive relationship you just go out and get yourself a pimp. He protects and provides, but you give him a cut and he screws you once in awhile.

Rather than leaving the abusive relationship you just go out and get yourself a pimp. He protects and provides, but you give him a cut and he screws you once in awhile.

Careful Exlax. That statement could be misconstrued into you calling Cingirl a *****. It wouldn't be a shame to see you banned.

I don't understand why someone that doesn't even work for this company cares so much.

He's a corporate guy probably one of the high ups might be the guy that gave the ok on the scorecard those smart guy's didn't see it coming did they really think something good was going to come out of this well look at it now !

Nah, it's called "fight or flight". It just so happens you're trying to demean a woman with more testicular fortitude than you. Stick to your "lawyer talk", because that attempt just made you look like the piece of garbage you are. Wow.

029cd10a67b21e383c9e43cdc41975ff.jpg

If you people think management has changed your crazier than I thought! AlI this stuff they done away with isn't gone just set aside till the dust settles! Look our local done told us that if union doesn't get in this time that they are done trying to organize FedEx! So you better know in your heart that FedEx has changed because if they haven't and union efforts fail then you think the policies were bad now wait till FedEx doesn't have to worry about a union ANYMORE!

There are new policies on shelf that will make your head spin but we're frozen due to union talk! I wish I could share but a made a promise to keep to myself because of fear of retaliation to our source. All I will say is that if you thought scorecard was bad then you ain't seen nothing yet! If you don't believe me you won't have to worry about me saying I told you so because when they are implemented I will be gone!

I suggest you pray about your upcoming decisions! God be with us all!

It's kinda like...
The massive rock on the beach that gets pounded over and over by the surf day in and day out until the massive rock turns into tiny bits of sand.

If you people think management has changed your crazier than I thought! AlI this stuff they done away with isn't gone just set aside till the dust settles! Look our local done told us that if union doesn't get in this time that they are done trying to organize FedEx! So you better know in your heart that FedEx has changed because if they haven't and union efforts fail then you think the policies were bad now wait till FedEx doesn't have to worry about a union ANYMORE!

There are new policies on shelf that will make your head spin but we're frozen due to union talk! I wish I could share but a made a promise to keep to myself because of fear of retaliation to our source. All I will say is that if you thought scorecard was bad then you ain't seen nothing yet! If you don't believe me you won't have to worry about me saying I told you so because when they are implemented I will be gone!

If this FXF deal doesn't work out for you, I think you would make a great used car salesman.

I don't understand why someone that doesn't even work for this company cares so much.

Sure would like to know exactly what it is that ExLax396 does for FedEx that generates a monthly check.

I believe his words were...
"I don't work for FedEx but I do work for FedEx"

That is a great post. We are at a small terminal. We too worry about retaliation. Our manager barks and bites. You say good morning and most of the he ignores you. Now all of a sudden he's nice? I'm not sure anyone is buying the games anymore. Look, I'm no fancy writer here like so many. But we are making progress. Yesterday at our terminal drivers were happy, smiling..you almost thought it was Friday or something. I want to thank those who had courage as well as a number of folks here who have done the research, taken the punches, done the homework and have truly led the brigade in bringing everyone together. I don't think uncle Freddy is done with us. I'm not so stupid to think that. But remember one thing..he probably feels he's getting backed into a corner..and with that thought, do not underestimate what he will do. Best of luck everyone, now is the time we truly need to unite.

I guessing a vendor. ...maybe ground... my two cents worth from the outside

Or maybe not. Quote is taken from the YRC forums.

Last time I was in management at the terminal level most TM's did drive or work the dock at some point in their career. A dispatcher with no P&D experience was unheard of...I think CNWY and CF were one of the first to require degrees of their management people which resulted in people managing people doing jobs they never did themselves. That's an issue.

What do think the median wage is for a TM or ATM? How much would you have to paid to do the same job?

If I were king a Dock Super would make about 20% more than a top scale dock worker matching hours. Dispatchers about 20% more than a top scale P&D driver working the same amount of hours. OPS manager making 20% more than everybody but the Sales Manager and Terminal Manager, with those two fairly equal in salaries.

Flame away.

Or maybe not. Quote is taken from the YRC forums.

Yep. ...could be. ...I don't follow all the drama. ...reason I chimed in was I am ex cf... Holland ...now that they are closed up in my area. ..I with ground. I am considered a vendor. What he said kinda applies to me.