ABF | Knew it was too good to last!

series60

TB Regular
Credits
Got into a new 2014 Mack yesterday that had 3500 miles on it. Permit book holder was FULL of trash & sunflower seed hulls spit all over the floor. This was a very common thing at YRC so IMO whoever they hired from YRC in the last week have carried their BS to this company.
Now waiting for the arm rests to be torn off the seats & **** smell in the cab.

About a month ago,one of our new-hires picked up a road unit at the motel so he could use it in the city. When he got back to the yard, he told me it looked like the guy was spitting tobacco on the floor. Floor was all wet and covered with brown crap. Got the terminal mgr. showed him,...got rubber gloves on me and the new-hire, ..and on the clock,...we scrubbed out the floor. Health hazard. Terminal mgr. fired off a missive to this guy's domicile. New-hire was impressed,....The old non-Union company he quit to come here ( Rhymes with " Dead Sex".....),....he claims, would've told him to get in , get going , and quit complaining...........

It is a shame that these things need to be brought to management's attention to get rectified. I prefer to keep things out of managements' hands when we can, just sometimes we can't.

Got into a new 2014 Mack yesterday that had 3500 miles on it. Permit book holder was FULL of trash & sunflower seed hulls spit all over the floor. This was a very common thing at YRC so IMO whoever they hired from YRC in the last week have carried their BS to this company.
I had a 2014 today due to a breakdown in my city unit. it was #14045 it had clear tape covering a 5x5 grease smudge on the back of the seat.... 19,000 miles & it looks like a pigpen....

Well...I was thinking...it is a "hog" board isn't it? :LMAO: Tell me that's not funny. If you don't think that's funny you need help.
Just put ue guys in the road units. Wait a minute, they are!
ABF road units start with a number "1". City units start with the number "3". All UE's I see are driving units that start with a "3".

I had a 2014 today due to a breakdown in my city unit. it was #14045 it had clear tape covering a 5x5 grease smudge on the back of the seat.... 19,000 miles & it looks like a pigpen....
Sort of sounds like someone got fifth wheel shoulder and didn't notice it 'til it was too late. I have a boat cushion that I got mouse trap glue on and I had to put some saran wrap over it so my ass wouldn't get stuck to it.

Sort of sounds like someone got fifth wheel shoulder and didn't notice it 'til it was too late. I have a boat cushion that I got mouse trap glue on and I had to put some saran wrap over it so my ass wouldn't get stuck to it.
It was dead middle of the seat....

I sell em eBay. Got a problem with that? Got get my 7% back somehow.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Bullogna, the word on the streets is you send a check to Judy every week for another 3% because you think she needs more.