Yellow | Labor Day

Docksteward

Teamsters Local 71
Credits
The U.S. Department of Labor describes Labor Day this way: “It is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity and well-being of our country.”

It is appropriate, therefore, that the nation pay tribute on Labor Day to the creator of so much of the nation's strength, freedom, and leadership — the American worker.

I hope everyone here on Truckingboards has a safe and enjoyable Labor Day!! DS.

.............with pay, I might add. Also remembering those who came before us and paved the way.......DS.

The U.S. Department of Labor describes Labor Day this way: “It is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity and well-being of our country.”

It is appropriate, therefore, that the nation pay tribute on Labor Day to the creator of so much of the nation's strength, freedom, and leadership — the American worker.

I hope everyone here on Truckingboards has a safe and enjoyable Labor Day!! DS.

Geez, I wonder why they don't have a Management Day. Probably because they never made any contributions to the "strength, prosperity and well-being of our country." :hysterical: :hysterical:

oh well so much to say but think ill leave it alone,
hope all those brothers that were stepping over 1 another to suck up the holiday pay enjoy it too.
hope every1 else is enjoying the day off . being safe and having fun with the family

Happy Labor Day Brothers......relax, relate and enjoy

BIG 10/4, 10/4 brother DS and to all my brothers and sisters no laboring on Labor Day". Matter of fact Crab Cakes are on the grill and on the house for all my Roadway brothers. To my brother Amino @ 187 you get the grilled Tequila Lime Shrimp with the Hickory Planked Smoked Salmon":1036316054:

Life is good as a union worker and hopefully next year the EMPLOYEES FREE CHOICE ACT will become law and then we can really celebrate "Labor Day":smillie_flag::rockon:

Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Good!!

Just wondering..........we decided to stay around the house this weekend. Who here traveled and who did like me?

.........and yes the steaks were great!!! DS.

Just wondering..........we decided to stay around the house this weekend. Who here traveled and who did like me?

.........and yes the steaks were great!!! DS.

Well, Gee.....I took the family to the Gulf Coast and watched Gustav destroy the beach we were at last night. I've never been through a hurricane. But as I watched the Florida beach being devoured by 6-8 foot waves I could only imagine what a real storm could be like. DS, I love the beach, but I wish I had stayed home and fired up the grill this year, too.