Central Transport | labor day

everyone enjoy and no d.u.i.s......take it easy on the crown maple train.
Well H.E> in Texas it's called a DWI......Driving while intoxicated....It will not only end your career as a truck driver it will also set you back 10 grand minimum......So my azz will not be driving....Forum has been a little slow lately probably due to the fact that most of us are pretty beat down with all the BS going around. It's been so slow at the V lately although last Tuesday I believe we had a 57G day which got big praise from the VP.....But overall we are way down. Its going to get much worse before it gets better. We just hired two sales reps so let's see where that goes. Men as we move into the last quarters try not to become too discouraged because they really mean nothing. It's 2014 that will be our make or break year. Let me remind everyone to complete the Bravo Wellness registration by September 2 to get that weekly 10 dollar credit.....Have a good Labor day. Yours Truly, The Train

Well H.E> in Texas it's called a DWI......Driving while intoxicated....It will not only end your career as a truck driver it will also set you back 10 grand minimum......So my azz will not be driving....Forum has been a little slow lately probably due to the fact that most of us are pretty beat down with all the BS going around. It's been so slow at the V lately although last Tuesday I believe we had a 57G day which got big praise from the VP.....But overall we are way down. Its going to get much worse before it gets better. We just hired two sales reps so let's see where that goes. Men as we move into the last quarters try not to become too discouraged because they really mean nothing. It's 2014 that will be our make or break year. Let me remind everyone to complete the Bravo Wellness registration by September 2 to get that weekly 10 dollar credit.....Have a good Labor day. Yours Truly, The Train

Agree Train, a DUI/DWI will cost you ten grand and then a lot more if employer finds out. I don't drink Crown often, but when I do I make sure to keep my A$$ planted in my Archie Bunker chair at home. Regarding how quiet it has been, the calm before the storm my man. Something big is happening and it won't wait for 2014 to manifest itself. We lost another 5.7 million in August. With bill count and revenue headed south month after month, the outcome is rather obvious.

i imagine them slowly closing this place, with the shrinking of the bill count it will be easy to handle it when it does happen. next will be sell all their equipment that is paid off before closing up.

at my terminal on wednesday we were below 400 inbound bills for the first time since the merger in 2008 at this time last yr over 600 in bound bills