ODFL | LAKELAND, FL TERMINAL

Double-Clutch

TB Lurker
Credits
Guys:
Looking for information on the newly built Lakeland, Florida terminal, when do they expect to open?

1. Are they going to transfer guys in from say Orlando and Tampa to fill jobs or hire off the street?
2. Any information on linehaul would be appreciated: starting pay rate with freight experience, insurance cost and deductible for family coverage, vacation time and possible running lanes, what is the 401k match? Does linehaul also work the dock? PM if you rather, or provide a corporate number I could call to get more info, thanks in advance.

usually when a new terminal is opened near an existing terminal a notice is posted at the nearby terminal for openings at the new terminal. That notice has not yet been posted in Orlando. Lakeland is supposed to open around March.

Along with Lakeland others are to open soon including RGP - Reading PA , KXT Knoxville TN , GBW Green Bay WI , OMC Otay Mesa CA (south San Diego)

Green Bay is a former FEDEX terminal . Knoxville looks like a new build, probably won't be ready til summer. Reading PA address is a power plant

we have been told lakeland accounts for half of tampa's freight. orlando will lose a small amount off hwy 27

I wouldn’t mind transferring there, especially if I could get a line haul spot right away. I’m sure it’s going to grow like crazy.