Yellow | Last Period Numbers

chris

TB Lurker
Credits
Now I know companies fix the numbers. But we (680) operated at an 82 OR. 671 was at an 81 OR. I have never seen this low of an OR. Our terminal alone made 244,000 last month. (22 drivers) I know some corporate people are in TruckingBoards. I hope they can shed some light on these numbers. Roadway as a company is 86 OR. Keep up the good work.

86 Operating Ratio!! is this right "omg" as a young teamster would text.
This is amazing 14 cents on the dollar
How do you kow what it is when yellow and roadway report the numbers combined now?
I am not flaming just would like to know thanks

i talked to one of the local RDWY drivers here this morning and was asking him about the OR numbers trying to figure out if they even told the drivers what the numbers were for rdwy or yellow or if it was for all of them together.he said as a company rdwy operated at 98 last quarter per his management.i do not know if this is true or not,but if it is that is on the profit side.from what i have heard yellow can not say that.

Our barn fugdies the numbers on everything and it's only a matter of time before the ship hits the iceberg. I worked 3 hours of dock and my timecard said 3 hours of switch. They will say we moved 20 bills from a trailer and it never saw a forklift. I can't believe what they tell us that our barn makes as an O/R

heard oir p+d operated at a "79" and 135 an 83 ,rightttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toxic::toxic::toxic::toxic:

rockford they all fudge how many have moved headloads from 1 truck into a empty just for the #s and we had a forman with a casual badge that would just scan freight out of 1 truck into another and back again in a few hours. guess thats why he was called the filthy 1

Well the #s on the West side are about the same between 80-90 on the OR#S. 830 was at 90 and 88. 825 @ 80.5 OR The list goes on, I wonder if freezing all of Managements pensions could have done a good part of these #s. Just a thought.

not only the freeze on the pension. Here at 135 they just re did our master seniority board. Last year there were around 812 total members now 700. No full time guys being hired that is less vacation ,personal, and sick days to pay. The last guy hired full time was a casual that they worked to much and they had to offer him full time. I was going to say guys need to keep an eye on how much the casuals work cause if they work enough the company has to offer them full time. W hich would mean another man on seniority.:smilie_132:

I was going to say guys need to keep an eye on how much the casuals work cause if they work enough the company has to offer them full time. Which would mean another man on seniority.:smilie_132:
All hours worked on the dock and in the yard at 671 are counted every week. Right now we only have 2 casual dock workers with some trying to train.

If these numbers are accurate, I have no reason to doubt Brother Christopher, they are huge. Wonder what they will be like after adding the UE numbers? DS.

i like how the dock runs a 3.4 waybills/hour 50 mins into the hour and 10 mins later it's a 4.2 and i look around for the last 10 mins and everybody is on lunch and break, such an honest company i work for :toxic:

i like how the dock runs a 3.4 waybills/hour 50 mins into the hour and 10 mins later it's a 4.2 and i look around for the last 10 mins and everybody is on lunch and break, such an honest company i work for :toxic:

Yea, what a complete sham. If I were you I would quit your job and move on. How could you honestly work for such a horrible company.....

Slight possibility that I'm being facetious with this statement

we haven't had any talk about o/r in a while so i can only hope this velocity bs is going to work so we can all have some job security for a while