Yellow | Last words?

Liberty138

TB Veteran
Credits
So Yellow is done. And this board will cease at some point. But before it does is there something you would like to say?

lights-out.gif

25 year service,best part was when i was at Roadway. Zoller, bought all these companies and screwed up a lot of peoples lives. but also, let’s don’t forget to thank of O’Brian playing hardball and putting us out business. and to see that management got severance pay was a kick in the teeth.

Last edited:
thank you all both union and managent ( rank and file ) that gave their best. we all tried and it lasted longer than most would have thought and that is a testament to all of us. it is over now sadly.. How they trained us and what was instilled in us will never be lost.. all we can do is pass on this legacy that is no more to where ever we end up . I do not know what else more to say..

Last edited:
25 year service,best part was when i was at Roadway. Zoller, bought all these companies and screwed up a lot of peoples lives. but also, let’s don’t forget to thank of O’Brian playing hardball and putting us out business. and to see that management got severance pay was a kick in the teeth.
some people will never be able to rub two brain cells together causing the lights to come on....
O'Brian had nothing to do with you (Yellow) being put out of business...
Yellow taking six + Union companies out of business was a 20+ year plan by hedge fund banksters...