Yellow | Latest COO info

roadwaywife

TB Lurker
Credits
Got info from a steward that change committee has rejected last 2 changes that have been sent to them. So because of that, Tyson Johnson and labor man were to be in Washington today to meet with lawyers.
They are trying to make Yellow and Roadway changes mirror each other, and make both phone bids on 6-8-08 with implementation AFTER 7-4-08.

Will post more info as i get it.

No problem, it's not alot of info but at least it's something. Now I know that there has not been a decision made yet, instead of sitting around thinking there was a decision and they just had not sent it out.

No problem, it's not alot of info but at least it's something. Now I know that there has not been a decision made yet, instead of sitting around thinking there was a decision and they just had not sent it out.
thanks for the info rdwy wife....as always, as info becomes available, we all post what we hear.

Thanks for that info Wally man! I hope something good happens, would like to get off this layoff before this fall.......which will be about the time that the next layoff happens......HA!

OK here is your fathers day present from the IBT and Roadway.We want you to move and we want you to spend your fathers day waiting for the bidding to get to you. And by the way if you don't like it Happy fathers day.Thanks CRY BABY. I hope you feel better about your weak knees.