Yellow | Latest Online Threats From Welch!

I love how he finished up his threatening memo with this line.

"Wishing you and your family a safe and joyous holiday season."

James

It is amazing that I have been asking questions on the drive it up your a$$ site and have yet to get an answer. My main question is will the board tie their bonuses in with the unions. As they think we will be in line for a 1% bonus at a 97.1 o r I think it would bring moral up if they tied their bonuses into the very thing we are going to earn 650 dollars for. That is if you make 65000 a year.

As I said to others This is all a day late and a buck short! No one is on the same page here meaning we will tell u this after the ballots are out etc etc Most have already been voted apon and returned It is a communication problem here top to bottom! Bankers saying they will do this probably after they got a backroom deal! It is all one big shell screw you game!:ranting2:

If they found one sucker to buy those shares, they'll find another sucker!....Hurry up and figure out if they are locking the doors, I have been working way too hard and could use a couple months off! (don't tell my wife that I said that)

I think the company left some things of the list . No other ltl carriers have the slowest most gutless and junkiest equipment on the road . No other ltl carriers are having to live with the fact that the may not have a job tomorrow, or next week, or next month . Most other leading carriers that you work for don't miss manage their company so badly . This company is in trouble not because of its employee's ,but because of its miss management . The more you take from its employee's , the more you drive down morale the bigger the hole you dig for yourself . :452:

Some things are made to look a certain way by the company.To make you and us give up more.We have given.We have a contract til 2015.Thats what the company asked for so we obliged.Does this company ever honor their commitments to us?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Some things are made to look a certain way by the company.To make you and us give up more.We have given.We have a contract til 2015.Thats what the company asked for so we obliged.Does this company ever honor their commitments to us?

What??? And break a tradition???

Where did they get the 3b from did you pay them in cash?

Like the example I used before You walk into a store with $100 in your pocket, you buy a $150 TV marked down to $100, so you saved $50 right?
However when you leave the store your pocket is empty, so where is the $50 you saved?

Where's the 3 billion they already got? Some like to put a spin on the truth.Merry Christmas to all !!
$984,000 of was lost first year of mou. Don't believe it, go back and read some sec filings. It's there for public viewing. I'm not for the proposal, but this is getting repetitive.

"If the current MOU proposal is ratified the investors are in and if not, they simply just walk away with their money."

The Choice for Job Security Has Never Been Clearer | YRC Worldwide | Drive on Together

I guess the YRCW execs haven't been counting the trays at the post office? I think most YRCW employees have already voted!

:Poke::crybaby::452:
Stop the Shenanigans Welch. I hope you read comments from this site and others like it. United We Stand. We bow to no Man. VOTE NO

Where did they get the 3b from did you pay them in cash?

Like the example I used before You walk into a store with $100 in your pocket, you buy a $150 TV marked down to $100, so you saved $50 right?
However when you leave the store your pocket is empty, so where is the $50 you saved?

A better analogy is your monthly budget.
You pay $1000 to the bank for mortgage,$85 for cell phone,$800 for groceries,$125 for electric...Etc..
Lets say, you lower your interest on the mortgage and save $200.00 month, then, switch cell phone carriers and lower that to $75 per month.
You now have lowered your monthly expenses by $210 per month.
Thats $210.00 of real money you now have in your checking account, that, you did not have before you implemented those cost savings.

They had $350 million per year, in real money, just on payroll alone, now available that they didn't have before.

I believe it is called "Corporate Greed".

How do you know they had the money did you see it?

They never had the money, first thing they did was cut freight rates to compete with the cuts from Fedex and OD and keep freight in the system otherwise we would be even smaller today.

I just looooooove how they tell us what a bad deal our current contract and MOU are. I asked in one of the meetings "If these are such bad deals, why did they (management) agree to sign them?" They tell us about how we are over-paid, but they neglect to tell us that they are the ones who agreed to pay us these wages.

They just have too much double-talk to sell me this bill of goods. I voted YES once, but that was where I drew the line.

I mailed my Christmas greeting from YRCW back to the sender.Never opened it up.Return to sender and back in the mail box with my NO marked ballot in its secret envelope