LAtest

imported_gabbydad

TB Lurker
Credits
Well, Sr. Mgmnt has been locked in board room. Auditors all over the place.

Here's what seems to be for sure:

Probably won't have any concrete news till the quarter ends.

Looks like we're being sold on our own without Saia.

We are not, I repeat not closing. In fact the game plan calls for some expansion within network to enhance reliability.

On another note, in the South Jersey/Philly market drivers from Pjax, A Duie Pyle and CCX primarily have been telling our customers about our demise. Of course, New Century leads the pack, but we just found out they cut 3 sales reps in New England.

gabbydad said:
Well, Sr. Mgmnt has been locked in board room. Auditors all over the place.

Here's what seems to be for sure:

Probably won't have any concrete news till the quarter ends.

Looks like we're being sold on our own without Saia.

We are not, I repeat not closing. In fact the game plan calls for some expansion within network to enhance reliability.

On another note, in the South Jersey/Philly market drivers from Pjax, A Duie Pyle and CCX primarily have been telling our customers about our demise. Of course, New Century leads the pack, but we just found out they cut 3 sales reps in New England.

I guess when white smoke comes from the board room then the new owners will be announced.

Nothing like having a little help from your friends to discourage the customers from shipping.

Friend of the frog said:
These are the rumors so far.

1.Harry buying us back
2. R&L
3. NFI

I guess we shall see.

I'l put $10 on a R&L buyout. Thats the word from my trusted source(not within the company)

CFer said:
I'l put $10 on a R&L buyout. Thats the word from my trusted source(not within the company)

That must be the New Egland rumor because I heard that one from one of my guys in Rhode Island who also heard it from a very reliable source

I'm leaning with you gabbydad. Think last quarters' low O.R. may have scared many trucking company's off. This company would be more of a nice fit for a value type or turn around investor type group.