FedEx Freight | Laying off

Any of you guys in the NY/NJ area happen to know what became of the APA terminal in North Bergen, NJ?
NY Waterways, owned by the same family who owned APA, have taken over that land. Highly doubt the terminal is still there. Fun fact : the NJ Nets, now the Brooklyn Nets, used to practice at APA. There was a state of the art gym & pool on that property

Yea that's why I asked if it was there still, not a lot of trucking companies need a rec center, the day I interviewed we ran out of time and I didn't get to see it

NY Waterways, owned by the same family who owned APA, have taken over that land. Highly doubt the terminal is still there. Fun fact : the NJ Nets, now the Brooklyn Nets, used to practice at APA. There was a state of the art gym & pool on that property
i use to pop in to The Naval yard in N. Bergen

The old terminal is a Walmart and strip mall now