TForce | Layoff At Your Barn?

Just added back people this week, with others returning shortly. Freight levels are up , at least in my area

just wondering how other terminals operate/ how Tforce in general operates- only been here 4 months. I’m used to working a lot of overtime (worked at yellow and did 3 hrs of dock work every day) but we only have 4 guys when we should have 6 at least. Does Tforce just not give a crap about servicing customers? Do they prefer to give overtime over hiring an extra driver or is it just my dumbass TM?

just wondering how other terminals operate/ how Tforce in general operates- only been here 4 months. I’m used to working a lot of overtime (worked at yellow and did 3 hrs of dock work every day) but we only have 4 guys when we should have 6 at least. Does Tforce just not give a crap about servicing customers? Do they prefer to give overtime over hiring an extra driver or is it just my dumbass TM?
As of now you still dealing with a lot of old UPS philosophy in management.
UPS management didn't care about overtime because their business was so profitable they could **** away tons of money and labor and it never affected their bottom line.
TFI however is really cutting back. I could see in the short-term future a time when they really start looking at overtime as a cost saving measure.

As of now you still dealing with a lot of old UPS philosophy in management.
UPS management didn't care about overtime because their business was so profitable they could **** away tons of money and labor and it never affected their bottom line.
TFI however is really cutting back. I could see in the short-term future a time when they really start looking at overtime as a cost saving measure.
I disagree…Bedard’s statement was..” T-Force has to do more with less “ although your comment on UPS management is spot on!