TForce | Layoff At Your Barn?

I disagree…Bedard’s statement was..” T-Force has to do more with less “ although your comment on UPS management is spot on!
You TForce employees should step back and have a moment of silence for J. Harwood Cochrane, who, in 1933 hauled milk and chickens from Richmond to Raleigh, and ask yourself, “It’s not what TForce can do for me, but what I can do for TForce”….

As of now you still dealing with a lot of old UPS philosophy in management.
UPS management didn't care about overtime because their business was so profitable they could **** away tons of money and labor and it never affected their bottom line.
TFI however is really cutting back. I could see in the short-term future a time when they really start looking at overtime as a cost saving measure.
I think giving Ot is cheaper than hiring another person in terms of overall cost but I’m just guessing.

Where ? My barn we have 8 drivers, which we’re told most days only use 6…and have 3 managers!
Maybe you didn't get the memo. Tfi let go of management in the home office in December. They consolidated the RDO's from 16 to 6.
Every terminal is going to have supervisors. Most need at least 3 for the 24 hour shift and to cover vacations.