Yellow | Layoff List

they did the same thing at 309,don't understand why, we don't have the business to support the last 10 or 15 drivers they called back last week.i don't think they can kept they last 50 drivers busy the last two weeks, if they even worked

NO in southern region just gives someone easy access to bumbing in (Southern Modified)
SO I tell you how many laid off you might bumb in and lay me off.
Happened last year to many in OKC/531

NO! You mean a Teamster is gonna screw another "brother" Teamster?
Let me ask this question. Hypothetical, of course.

We have a senior man, 20 years seniority. Barn is 9-5, Monday through Friday. Senior man signs weekend OT list. At end of said work week, senior man has worked 70 hours. Oops! DOT comes in, reviews logs. DOT issues YRC a fine. YRC issues discipline BUT, supposedly, senior driver hasn't received "love" letter in the mail, yet.

What should happen in this scenario?

Danny Ambrose is a road driver at OKC/531
I do that to respect my elders and Honor a great acomplishment
THAT IS NOT ME

Violation! NO First/Last names together. Future moderator. MODERATORS???????? HELLO?

Hell Driver....his name is on the door of the truck....no violation here.....KK

NO! You mean a Teamster is gonna screw another "brother" Teamster?
Let me ask this question. Hypothetical, of course.

We have a senior man, 20 years seniority. Barn is 9-5, Monday through Friday. Senior man signs weekend OT list. At end of said work week, senior man has worked 70 hours. Oops! DOT comes in, reviews logs. DOT issues YRC a fine. YRC issues discipline BUT, supposedly, senior driver hasn't received "love" letter in the mail, yet.

What should happen in this scenario?

AHHH "Just be glad you have a JOB" "Best Contract Ever" "Hoffa Great"
I been brain washed yet?
Only partially Still wont vote for him

OK, got it now. Would have been a little clearer if you had said it this way:

"Just had driver from OKC\531 killed Sunday when he hit a cow on I-40."

instead of the original:
Sorry 2AM after 4 hrs ZZZ
Sometimes fingers dont type what brain tells them
Will post name and info as soon as they let me

AHHH "Just be glad you have a JOB" "Best Contract Ever" "Hoffa Great"
I been brain washed yet?
Only partially Still wont vote for him

I voted for POPE. Screw the old guard! That includes smooth-talking Gregare. We need new direction. New FRESH ideas. New organization of core industries. Enough of this waste of Teamster dues money to organize "port" drivers who work at 100 different warehouses. Enough of the $25,000 meals spent at Lucilles.

Symphathy to the family that lost their husband/father in collision with the cow on i40.cow or bull doesn't matter.either one can cause serious problems

Sent from my LG-P999 using Forum Runner