Central Transport | Layoffs Coming

They better have plenty of money to fix this place because its still broken....They need a greater sales force and most TM's need replacing. This place can be fixed but it still is in need of a major overhaul. It will take millions more to get it right. A good TM is the biggest key, not some young yuppie still wet behind the ears with a poor work ethic. Someone that's willing to get down in the trenches with his men and get off the computer and stop manipulating numbers. And that is not easy to find. Todays generation is not what it use to be.

This came from a shipper that said Ward and Vitran were one in the same now. When the Ward trailers were full, the rest went on Vitran trailers.

Ward was going to buy us but we could not make change on a hundred.lol

That's the funniest thing I've seen all week!!!

Moving-picture-100-dollar-bill-money-to-burn-animated-gif.gif

im not thin 245lbs just don't want her to be associated with trash that is running this place into the ground....
I didn't mean it literally. Let me rephrase........You will be baited.....You will be messed with....You will find repugnance big time.....Just roll with it bro...You got to have thick skin.

When layoffs start to come and they will this winter be sure your terminal goes by seniority. I'm sure voluntary layoffs will not be enough. The EEOC or Dept. of Labor which ever one would be in charge would gladly help us out if they start to play favorites.

because we are non union do they have to use seniority our will it be their choice who works
They open themselves up for a lawsuit by not going by seniority. Especially if they layoff a man in his 60's that has more time in than a man in his 30's.......That's age discrimination my brother.

Most corporate attorneys will advise laying off employees by seniority across all departments. This method for laying off is clearly the most defensible in a court of law. This way no employee can claim that he or she was dismissed for a discriminatory reason.

Last edited by a moderator: