SAIA | Layoffs!!

If you were a union driver in the past you would know that not to be true. And you also work under a contract. You have a company handbook dont you? Only difference is every few years we open our handbook up for changes to be voted on. Your handbook can be changed at any time, only by saia request, and you dont get a vote on whether or not to accept those changes. So if the union is my handler your tm is yours.
We all have choices. I can talk to my TM with a grievance. I can perform at my exceptionally high level without being chastised by the union rep. Couldn't when I was subbing for hourly drivers at brown. Told not to talk to management without rep. Maybe your contract is different. I doubt it though.

What bait? You say saia is the trendsetter in the industry by not working those who dont perform. And you also have admitted you dont get offered 40 hour weeks. The only deduction can be is that you underperform.
I never said I didn't work 40 you freaking idiot. I average around 44-45 ... I said I'm OK with working 30-35 .. Even less. I'm working for healthcare until I'm 62(1 year 1/2 for me) and retire and go off on my wife's plan until I'm 65 and eligible for Medicare. My plan is better than hers. Working part time with full time benefits is fine with me. Underperforming is what YRC does. It's why you don't have a pension contribution going in on your behalf and why took all those concessions. Re-read your post on your forum dumb ass.

We all have choices. I can talk to my TM with a grievance. I can perform at my exceptionally high level without being chastised by the union rep. Couldn't when I was subbing for hourly drivers at brown. Told not to talk to management without rep. Maybe your contract is different. I doubt it though.
Never heard of any contract that forbids you to talk to management without a rep. And I have never seen a union rep chastise a driver for doing an exceptional job. Just doesn't happen around my parts.

I never said I didn't work 40 you freaking idiot. I average around 44-45 ... I said I'm OK with working 30-35 .. Even less. I'm working for healthcare until I'm 62(1 year 1/2 for me) and retire and go off on my wife's plan until I'm 65 and eligible for Medicare. My plan is better than hers. Working part time with full time benefits is fine with me. Underperforming is what YRC does. It's why you don't have a pension contributions going in on your behalf and took all those concessions. Re-read your post on your forum dumb ass.
You have admitted on more than one thread that you dont work full weeks. Its blatantly obvious due to your non-stop posting on the fedex board. That or you are posting at work which I'm sure is against saia policy and would subject you to a "layoff"

You have admitted on more than one thread that you dont work full weeks. Its blatantly obvious due to your non-stop posting on the fedex board. That or you are posting at work which I'm sure is against saia policy and would subject you to a "layoff"
Your full of ::shit::.

BTW I no longer post on the FedEx forum. And how do you know my wife or my brother or any other family member isn't posting on my behalf. I would damn sure give them my pass word to post for me if I wasn't available. You are a total ****ing idiot.

BTW I no longer post on the FedEx forum. And how do you know my wife or my brother or any other family member isn't posting on my behalf. I would damn sure give them my pass word to post for me if I wasn't available. You are a total :censored: idiot.
I seriously doubt you have others posting for you on a board for a company you dont even work for. Just you suggesting such a thing shows how big of a fraud you are.

I seriously doubt you have others posting for you on a board for a company you dont even work for. Just you suggesting such a thing shows how big of a fraud you are.
If anyone is a fraud it's you kissing your Fellow Teamsters ass. From the look of all your likes you have been doing a lot of ass kissing. Don't talk to me about ass kissing you punk ass.

BTW I no longer post on the FedEx forum. And how do you know my wife or my brother or any other family member isn't posting on my behalf. I would damn sure give them my pass word to post for me if I wasn't available. You are a total :censored: idiot.
Who will hold RED's hand ? Old worn out ball joints Tractor man..