Holland | Leasing trailers to Roadway??

Little girlie feelings

Why are you woring about it.You need to go back to the Fedex forum,or the nonunion forum,where you belong.:butt kiss:

You have to be careful about what you say on TBA, there is a lot of people on board with little girlie feelings:hide:

GBA:USA:

I am telling on you, your are a rule breaker...:hissyfit::tongue0002:
Company ball polisher!
Yeah, what Wireman said!!!!

4bab02dn4.gif

I saw Roadway pulling one of our old 286--- trls we retired years ago. It was faded and just bad looking. 45' foot trl

I don't think he's messing with us guys. I've talked to him in PM, he really was just asking because he didn't know about it either.

No they are not the same. The majority of holland freight is next day where the majority of yellows freight is 2 to 3 days. Before we started to get run in the ground i remember we advertised as hauling more next day freight then conway or estes

When did Holland start leasing their trailers to roadway?

After doing a little checking in to the trailer history of the trailer that he reported as being rented to Roadway, per PM, I found out this. The trailer is in Illinois as he stated but it shows as being used by Holland and not Roadway. It was in use on Friday in the Danville, Ill. city area being used for P&D for Holland. I'm not saying anything but what the trailer history stated, you can make up your own minds about this post.

After doing a little checking in to the trailer history of the trailer that he reported as being rented to Roadway, per PM, I found out this. The trailer is in Illinois as he stated but it shows as being used by Holland and not Roadway. It was in use on Friday in the Danville, Ill. city area being used for P&D for Holland. I'm not saying anything but what the trailer history stated, you can make up your own minds about this post.
Arent computers great?

I'm not saying chitownpeddler is not telling the truth about what he saw, I'm only telling everybody what Holland has on record, as far as that trailer goes. Hes sending me a picture of what he saw, not that he has to, he wants to. Give the guy a break on what he asked about for now, hes says he has proof to show us, lets wait and see it for ourselves. He didn't have to ask us here, he could have posted on his own forum about it instead. I'll post it when I get it.

Ok, i've had enough of this BS. Holland doesnt "lease" anything to Yellow/Roadway! If they want to have it, they come in and take it from the company that is supporting the rest of them. Benny, I could give a rats behind who saw that trailer or where it is right now or whos name is on it today!!!! It WAS a HOLLAND trailer.... It USED to make HOLLAND money now we got this whole messed UP thread about a g-darn trailer and everyone gets all excited because a computer can track it. Who gives a Shoot!!!! I dont care if he was sincere in his question or not. If he was, then here is your answer... HOLLAND doesnt lease trailers to Roadway/Yellow/whoever the heck they are today. They come in and take our trailers because they own us, whether we like it or not!!! Truth be told, we are probably paying them to pull our junk trailers around! Now quit *****footin around with this thread and tell it like it is or shut the heck(F) up!! RANT OVER!!!! Sorry guys, had to blow off some steam! Been a long week!!! Shoe.:hide: (censored version)

Ok, i've had enough of this BS. Holland doesnt "lease" anything to Yellow/Roadway! If they want to have it, they come in and take it from the company that is supporting the rest of them. Benny, I could give a rats behind who saw that trailer or where it is right now or whos name is on it today!!!! It WAS a HOLLAND trailer.... It USED to make HOLLAND money now we got this whole messed UP thread about a g-darn trailer and everyone gets all excited because a computer can track it. Who gives a Shoot!!!! I dont care if he was sincere in his question or not. If he was, then here is your answer... HOLLAND doesnt lease trailers to Roadway/Yellow/whoever the heck they are today. They come in and take our trailers because they own us, whether we like it or not!!! Truth be told, we are probably paying them to pull our junk trailers around! Now quit *****footin around with this thread and tell it like it is or shut the heck(F) up!! RANT OVER!!!! Sorry guys, had to blow off some steam! Been a long week!!! Shoe.:hide: (censored version)
Well said Shoe!!