Central Transport | Leave any time you wish

you lie~!!

I just got off the phone with the service center manager in memphis and you are a liar. I believe you to be a union organizer and have forwarded my complaint to the board moderator. Anyone can do a quick check of your posts to see that every single post of your's is negative and disparaging. Further, i have forwarded all of your posts on this board to dean k.

bravo

YOU LIE~!!

I just got off the phone with the Service Center Manager in Memphis and YOU are a liar. I believe you to be a union organizer and have forwarded my complaint to the board moderator. Anyone can do a quick check of your posts to see that every single post of your's is negative and disparaging. Further, I have forwarded all of your posts on this board to Dean K.

then how many drivers did the scm tell you that have quit so far ?

[/QUOTE]
I would go for a Reasonable contract between the company and employee... I have hired many drivers that start out all gun ho, only just to slack off after their 90 days are done. Its all so ture "Your as strong as your weakest link". Now I have to issue Non performance notice and build a case to let someone go....I would like to replace someone,after 90 with just a few warnings... I agree on concentrating on "WE" not "ME"! All should be team players and help each other...
[/quote]

I love you Dave Miller

[quote author=Bobo2365 link=topic=64250.msg670541#msg670541 date=1248363907]
Bobo
Welcome to the boards!!!
Hey ALL of US need to realize what we agree to in bad times we will have to live with in good times. We all know of the turmoil in the LTL industry right now. There will be changes. I was Vitran in Lex for about a year. Chose to go in another direction.
I will tell you this a Reasonable contract will benefit the company AND the Members.
The conditions of employment in our industry will change when everyone starts concentrating on "WE" not "ME"
Be Safe
Take Care
I would go for a Reasonable contract between the company and employee... I have hired many drivers that start out all gun ho, only just to slack off after their 90 days are done. Its all so ture "Your as strong as your weakest link". Now I have to issue Non performance notice and build a case to let someone go....I would like to replace someone,after 90 with just a few warnings... I agree on concentrating on "WE" not "ME"! All should be team players and help each other...
[/quote]
Then how do you explain about all of the drivers that would love to leave, just can't afford to? I work 14 hours a day, and never see my family all week. All for base pay after two years. I don't tear up equipment, I take good care of it, out of pride in my work ethic, not for Vitran. Not even when I watch people steal (time and company property) all day long and lie and blame others and just plain jerk off. I can't speak for other terminals , but ours is riddled with corruption...

YOU LIE~!!

I just got off the phone with the Service Center Manager in Memphis and YOU are a liar. I believe you to be a union organizer and have forwarded my complaint to the board moderator. Anyone can do a quick check of your posts to see that every single post of your's is negative and disparaging. Further, I have forwarded all of your posts on this board to Dean K.
So, what you are saying is: (1) You are management (2) this is not a separate web site unaffiliated with Vitran/Pjax in any way (3) The Constitution and Free speech is just a piece of paper and obviously is not respected by a Canadian company(4) Even outside work we need to watch what we say and fear that spineless douche Dean K. (you can quote me).
Treat workers with respect, and you'll never have to worry about a union. Most of us gripe because we want to make it a better company , and have things go smoother.