Yellow | lets call YRC in Overland about Zollars 15% paycut

smilkman

TB Lurker
Credits
I personally have been screwed over by Zollars before when Yellow owned Preston. Pay cuts didn't work there either. If Zollars wants pay cuts lets all call Overland Park and tell them to give him a message, that the pay cuts start at the top this time. When he takes a 15% pay cut then we Teamsters will start talking about saving the Co. If any one can get the # for Overland Park and post it it would be very much appreciated. I say, 15% pay cut at the top or go ahead Zollars and shut the door. Lets all Overland Park and let our voice be heard. We are all we got. Let your voice be heard.

It's not the phone nu to Overland Park you want it is the phone numbers to the individual members on the Board of Directors. It will take alittle work but I'm sure you can find who they are from Yahoo finance and then Google them to get a phone number. That might your message across

I'm with you smilkman it starts at the top,the top earners(ceo,cfo,multiple vice presidents) should be giving back way more than 15%.

A majority of the Teamsters accepted the concessions in the last contract. They got that free money so easy they are now coming back for their free dessert. I don't think our Brothers have the ***** to stand up to them this time either.

A majority of the Teamsters accepted the concessions in the last contract. They got that free money so easy they are now coming back for their free dessert. I don't think our Brothers have the ***** to stand up to them this time either.

Sad but I agree with you..