XPO | Let's Start A Pool...

Credits
Let's start a pool to see who jumps overboard next ... let's see ... a vp... a dept head... a big class t/m ... not real sure but I'd put money on an a/e or an office mgr next.. blub blub blub ... my company's a flub ... It didn't used to be this way ... WHAT HAPPENED ???:nutkick:

i heard that XDP SCM jumped ship this week, and an fos in XIN quit thursday night. and 2 fos has transferred from XIN to class 3 in the last month. there is something in the air . i wish we knew what it was exactly

and don' t forget the class of new recruits comming in.....my god ive heard of green but lately :chairshot: i don't think that we are that busy for all these new freight goalies to stand there and look confused:duh: and before you start with you were new once too.... what ever happened to two years four season experience:bgroovy:

huey29 said:
i heard that XDP SCM jumped ship this week, and an fos in XIN quit thursday night. and 2 fos has transferred from XIN to class 3 in the last month. there is something in the air . i wish we knew what it was exactly
Lets not forget the fom form xcw.The supervisor turn over at xtm and xin is really crazy.

pool

ne region manager tom c to nemf.....in other news, Nero continues to fiddle as Rome takes on a golden hue....

Maybe if were really lucky Dick G out of chicagoland will run the show one day.He's knows how to have a good time.

Personally, I'd like to see Kevin H. Come back to Central and Run things. I always had a ton of respect for the guy.