Yellow | liars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big difference in an Auto mfg. filing a BK and an LTL Freight Company filing BK....They restructure based on customers who love GM products....Customers have too many choices on who to use as an LTL carrier...all they have to do is get a shipment from Point A to Point B....KK

My god how many different brand of cars are there lol

Um isn't the truck suppose to be at the bottom of the cliff now? Stand your ground men and women, you folks are the only remaining voice we have in this industry!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

And most likely a non union judge at that. There are no real winners here. just a large number of good and honest players on the union side. of which will take the fall if and when the company goes down. God I hate this game.
Don't we all? Thank you for recognizing that some of us work very hard trying to keep this company afloat. Now if our brethren who don't quite undersand the dynamic of a competitive business would get with the program; if the many management personnel who really have competency issues and the ones (some of the same ones) who have integrity issues would straighten up and wise up, oh what a company we could be. If the IBT would recognize that they are our bargaining agents and not our godfather, that would help too.
Now is everybody ready? Let's bury FXF, OD, Saia, ConWay and R&L. Let's show the entire shipping customer base that we're the best there is. Let's go!!

Good point but, 25% of the industry says that a lot of people like our product too. Will our customer base shrink? Sure. Part of the process. Just as GM's did. But going forward without crippling debt it should be easier to pay the bills and it's employees. If that did happen where do you think this company will be in 4 years? My bet is steamrolling the competition.

Srry to tell you but you need more than 25 percent with all that debt YRC is carrying. Wake up from your dream buddy.............:2437:

You can, but I don't see the Govt. Giving YRC a billion dollars to help make the transition easier. Good thing too, YRC would just spend it on themselves and we would still be 1.4 billion in debt.

:Emoticon_digging: :Emoticon_digging: Management............

why dont you be thank ful and relize what you have nobody asked you to come and work for this comp. and nobody would give a crap if you quit think possitive